Paolo84

First rep! ZF Tudor fifty eight blue

Paolo84

Hello to all! I’m new in rep world, I read a lot the forum and finally i decided to get my first rep! I chose the ZF Tudor fifty eight blue because I really love it and it is relatively cheap:  I found two TD that sell it at ~288$. Do you any advice befor buy it? Thank you very much :)

GenTLe

ZF does fantastic watches, so go for it. Be careful with the TD you chose to buy from: ask them for payment method. My suggestion is to avoid CC or bank transfer and ask about "Transfer Wise": https://wise.com/. PayPal is probably accepted by just one TD.

• Like 1

Paolo84
1 hour ago, GenTLe said:

ZF does fantastic watches, so go for it. Be careful with the TD you chose to buy from: ask them for payment method. My suggestion is to avoid CC or bank transfer and ask about "Transfer Wise": https://wise.com/. PayPal is probably accepted by just one TD.

Thanks for replay! What the risk to pay for example with wester Union or bank transfer? The payment traceability? 

APjumbo

I would say that Credit card is risky. Not that a TD would be the problem but the third party who processes the transaction.

Bank wire is fine but a pain in the butt and not cheap.

Transferwise takes a few days to set up, you have to get set up and approved which is a strange process but once its done it is super handy and cheap.

Most of the TD I deal with will accept paypal on your second transaction, but for new people they won't, because too many newbies fucked it up for everyone and recalled transactions or told paypal the account was dealing with reps.

Good first choice for a watch. Great price for a rep these days, most have crept up over $400 for a the same quality.

What are the 2 TD that you are considering?????

Paolo84

Thanks for replay and for explanation. I visit intime and puretime website. I Sent them an email about their stock of this rep and I’m waiting an answer. I contacted chazing and he says that is in stock but he sell it at 328$. 

APjumbo

I don’t think intime or pure time or chazing are recommended dealers here. You should shoot an email to Jtime and Mary. Those are my go - to dealers.

• Like 1

Paolo84
2 hours ago, APjumbo said:

I don’t think intime or pure time or chazing are recommended dealers here. You should shoot an email to Jtime and Mary. Those are my go - to dealers.

Yes, they don’t a answered me. I emailed marvelous replica but he said that the the fifty eight blue is not the last version and he offered me the black bay black with blue bezel, but I don’t like it.  I’m looking also for vsf  aqua terra 8500 or 8900,  is more expensive but is awesome. I send email to Mary..thanks for the advices

APjumbo

Mary is a good choice. It may take a day or two to get a response. Buying a rep is a slow tedious process.

Tommy Sky

How is it going? Me, a noobie too, I am just waiting for my first rep - I went with a classic: black-on-black Sub. But... Tudors are on my radar, so I will be following your adventure.

Check jtime.io, they have ZF Tudors available, and they are a TD, so maybe it's worth a try.

And, a question to the veterans out there - ZF or XF for a Tudor rep? XF is $50 extra, but which one makes a better, more reliable rep?

Edited by Tommy Sky

Mobius Klein
On 07/08/2022 at 20:30, Paolo84 said:

Hello to all! I’m new in rep world, I read a lot the forum and finally i decided to get my first rep! I chose the ZF Tudor fifty eight blue because I really love it and it is relatively cheap:  I found two TD that sell it at ~288$. Do you any advice befor buy it? Thank you very much :)

$288 is a superb price, you really cannot go wrong