Sign in to follow this  
sjb

Christopher Ward

sjb

I have had a Malvern automatic for well over a year,very nice & good value for money. :thepianohasbeendrinking:

iyeplh.jpg[/img]

sjb

They are £250 now but I only paid about £160 when it 1st came out I think.

Probably more like 2 or 3 years ago since I bought it.

Not such good value now.

Member X

Looks nice :)

It never fails to amaze me how something as attractive as this can sell for a reasonable price, but add a different, big brand name to it and you can add a 1 to the start of the price. :rolleyes:

chum_2000_uk

Nice little dress watch that... plus they'll upgrade your alligator for you too! I wonder what kind of upgrades you can get for your alligator? I'm thinking some pimped out shoes, Hawaiian shirt and laser beams?

bklynboy

I have a C7 chrono, bought it second hand earlier this year for $200, like it quite well thanks :)

IMG_1343.jpg

MarkA

Yep, I've got two. A Hamilton Auto (mine's got a black face)

C15SWKnewer.jpg

And a tri-tech.

f90625c0-c129-4583-a48e-e3f18e943803.jpg

Both really nice watches. Great customer service. It's a shame the brand appears to be going all fashiony and the prices have doubled. That's what bought me here to be honest.

mbjoer

Looks nice :)

It never fails to amaze me how something as attractive as this can sell for a reasonable price, but add a different, big brand name to it and you can add a 1 to the start of the price. :rolleyes:

Noooo

Not that much.

More like a 0 at the end....

HJR

Anyone have a C60, they can comment on?

xtriple

I had a C60 FLE trident. Sellita 200 movement but sent it back under the 60 days return agreement. Wasn't impressed with the clasp, or the movement as the first one I had was dead on arrival and the second had a fault with the stem being too short. It just didn't seem up to CW usual standard but this could be bacause it was an FLE and the order was rushed through and QC was skimped. I've heard nothing but good things about the standard Trident.

I own a C5 auto on SS and a C40 Speedhawk on SS. Bought a Charlotte for the wife.

IMHO prices are getting up a CW. I payed about 500 GBP for the C40 when it came out. It's my day lee beater.

Rob Roy

Christopher Ward has his own forum on his website , Plenty of info on his watches and a sales section for good watch deals :thumbsup:

Col