tribefan

JLC Reverso RG Night Day - New Arrival

tribefan

Tripped over this on M2M at RWI and jumped on it. Got a few PM's from the ones that didn't so I'm glad I did.

Very elegant gorgeous grey sunburst against rose gold. Gold is flawless with the naked eye. Both dials set independently, 1 pull for white side, two for the dark. This is one of the few rep straps worth keeping. Finely done, real leather exterior, probably alcantra lining, but soft and comfortable. Finished edges stand up to the quality of the case. Flips easily, locks in place well. I think the case is in better alignment on the white side vs dark. But the difference isn't enough to trigger OCD. Not great on the timegrapher, needs to be adjusted -34 with a .5 BE. But I have no idea how to open it up so I won't be doing that anytime soon. I can lose 3 seconds for the three hours a year I'll wear it.

Deployant finish is perfect, operation so so. Kind of sticky and clicky. But works, simple to adjust in a few seconds. Stays in place and slips on and off with plenty of clearance. Again, impressed with the strap. I've replaced almost all of mine.  This one is a keeper. Elegant tieless suit watch of would be set off nice with a Tux as well. One of these days I'll need to wear one.

Been wanting a nice Reverso for years so happy to get this one. It ticks all the boxes.

zYcran.jpg
zYctp3.jpg
zYclAY.jpg
zYcBFs.jpg
zYcCvk.jpg
zYcp8D.jpg
zYcTzo.jpg
zYcXOJ.jpg
zYcdkP.jpg
zYckVW.jpg

• Like 8

NCRich

Beautiful watch.  Nice pickup.  No wonder you had to buy the wife something.

• Like 1

fatarms

^^ :lol:

Nice looking Reverso, and if I remember correctly, JLC is your favorite brand?  Congrats bud.

rm65453

Could you please share purchase link?

TanGo
20 hours ago, tribefan said:

zYcp8D.jpg

At a cursory glance, it looked to me like the fingers in the photo were dead :giggle:

It's not alcantara on the lining. It's leather :)

I'm delighted with your new acquisition. I have some good news. I have the ability to make a strap with connector for this JLC model...

zyAuuS.jpg
zyAs6W.jpg
zyAM2P.jpg

The photos belong to Monsieur @Glaude

Edited by TanGo

GenTLe

Not sure I understand... This is a gen, right? Regardless its sale over RWI, I mean...

NCRich
35 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

Not sure I understand... This is a gen, right? Regardless its sale over RWI, I mean...

If it is it was a hell of a purchase for what he paid.  :lol:

• Like 1

tribefan
4 hours ago, GenTLe said:

Definitely a rep. I picked it up over at RWI. As far as I can tell, this is the fourth time this watch was sold on M2M over there. Looks like it was originally bought from Hont.

I don't see this model, or the blue marker one Glaude has, available on JTime or Puretime any longer. Those two sites seem to be the most up to date for me.

• Like 1