Tw3

Possibly dodgy may be the lighting

Tw3

znrNtk.png
znrE5D.pngIs it the lighting or do these two look a bit off? Both at the same dealer on chrono24. 

BadApple

All Chrono24 watches are verified. 

• Like 1

ChromosomeYX

I thought Chrono24 are verified ownership not verified genuine. I listed a gen Longines once and they asked me to prove ownership by taking a series of photos in unusual times.

• Like 1

Tw3

Ahh so all good. Chrono must be pretty safe to buy from them? I did think there’s buyers protection so it can’t be possible, must just be the light that made them stand out as different from the others. And my noob eye. 

GenTLe

Check out the movement pictures (particularly the details of the balance regulator and the jewels of the top plate: on the fake they are empty because below there's the real 2824 plate where the gear pinions are located) to see if they are good or rep ones. You really can't from the front on these, unless with a 10x magnification...

• Like 1

OLDBLOKE74

:notworthy: 

@GenTLe - respect  

u are truly an asset to this forum - thank you 

Intresting

have both the gen and good reps (VSF and ORF)  of these.   Hard to pick with a glance or 2, and certainly neigh impossible at more than 6 feet.   The forum across the pond harp at the "whiteness" of the lume and the wrong crown guards of the VSF.  Yeh, nah.  You not going to pick it just with casual looks and without a gen next to it to compare.  Need close high res inspection of the display case backs.  That's where the major tells are.  The ORF rep even hides the other regulating arm under the plates so that it looks like the gen with a single arm and pin, but you can just spot it. 

Would check it out with an AD for verification.