Sign in to follow this  
Corv99

silix prime -- newby question

Corv99

hi all

sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum...

these guys seem to be recomended and looking at what they have got rigtly so.

my question is, has anyone bought their economy range, if so what are they like?

I realise they won't be as good as the more expensive ones, but I'm sure if you put a decent strap on they would be still quite good??

my thoughts are they seem like the ones I have bought some years ago in far east, but point is here you could have 3 of these watches for the price of some of the ' better quality ones' much bigger coolection... happy days or false economy.....

I'm after the look and feel of the originals, don't mind winding them or having automatic ( does automatic mean self winding?)

I don't mind maybe getting a better quality strap even, as long as it works?

thanks

Dave

Nick C

I have bought from them and their economy range and you get what you pay for. Although their service is great.

I bought the cheap Planet Ocean from them and it keeps time very well. I have put it on a strap that I got from Reg and now it looks great as the one that came with it felt a bit lightweight.

I can't comment on other watches but from what I have read they seem to be alright.

Have a read of their feedback page http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...p?showforum=175 and you should see the watches and what people who bought them thought.

Corv99
I have bought from them and their economy range and you get what you pay for. Although their service is great.

I bought the cheap Planet Ocean from them and it keeps time very well. I have put it on a strap that I got from Reg and now it looks great as the one that came with it felt a bit lightweight.

I can't comment on other watches but from what I have read they seem to be alright.

Have a read of their feedback page http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...p?showforum=175 and you should see the watches and what people who bought them thought.

thanks Nick

Luthier

Decent strap will cost you $60-$100, and cheap watch don't deserve it, it will be cheapie anyway. Go figure.

greg_r

Some of the cheapies are better than others, but don't expect miracles. As a general rule, the basic stuff like Rollie subs tend to be the best value.