saggiolus

Hello world! - wtb 16610LV ARF

saggiolus

Hello! I'm super new here! So I start by saying hi to everybody who stumble upon my post. 

I'm here trying to find a ARF 16610LV to buy. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be really appreciated.

Best!

Devil

Check the Trusted Dealers list, also you'll need a few more good posts on here before you see the M2M (Member to Member) sales posts, and then you could post a prober W2B

Welcome :) 

tribefan

All will be revealed.......

saggiolus

thank you all! yeah I read about the M2M section. I read and I misunderstood the post requirement tho :blink:. I thought it was a requirement to sell only while if you want to buy you could check it out. 

I checked many dealers. Looks like the 16610LV is out of stock everywhere if you want an ARF.  Hence I'm looking into private sales... I might be wrong. If by any chance you know any TD that still carry that watch please please please let me know 

Bigo0121

Hello, My names Owen I’m from UK and just bought my first decent replica submariner from turkey for £180 can anyone give me some help on it, for example which factory it’s from

BadApple
31 minutes ago, Bigo0121 said:

Hello, My names Owen I’m from UK and just bought my first decent replica submariner from turkey for £180 can anyone give me some help on it, for example which factory it’s from

z8wUML.webp

• Like 4

Devil
4 minutes ago, BadApple said:

z8wUML.webp

:rofl:

als86

Why not drop BK a message @bklm1234 he can mod you one like this ….

z8wl5F.jpg

• Like 1

FudgyDocker
1 hour ago, Bigo0121 said:

for example which factory it’s from

You'll find that very, very few rep shops in Turkey actually buy proper factory reps. It's usually the cheap AAA stuff for the tourists, You probably paid £180 for a £100 watch.

I've trained the guy I've known for 14 years, over in Turkey, and he's now starting to buy factory reps from GF & CF. One of the sellers there still tries to tell me that his watches have Swiss movements in, even though I know damn well they aren't and I am quite happy to tell him that he's chatting shit.

@Bigo0121 - post a pic of it. For a start, put it next to your phone mic. while running the Watch Accuracy Meter app, and post the results.

Actually, I just saw the pics. I'm no expert on Rolex subs, but I do know that the bezel numbers are supposed to be platinum in colour, not white. 

saggiolus
2 hours ago, als86 said:

Why not drop BK a message @bklm1234 he can mod you one like this ….

z8wl5F.jpg

I'd love it!! Your's is so nice! I just think that the 16610LV is the most beautiful submariner ever made. Just to understand, can he source the parts or should I provide him the parts? Because I'd like to start from a no rehaut ARF with 904L steel to but i don't know where to find it! 

FudgyDocker
19 minutes ago, saggiolus said:

Just to understand, can he source the parts or should I provide him the parts? Because I'd like to start from a no rehaut ARF with 904L steel to but i don't know where to find it! 

He provides everything. You just pay for it. Contact is by PM

• Like 1

H1GG1N5

Is there a specific reason your only looking for an ARF?

Curious as to what you like about it more than other manufacturers.

saggiolus
On 18/09/2022 at 19:49, H1GG1N5 said:

Is there a specific reason your only looking for an ARF?

Curious as to what you like about it more than other manufacturers.

I'm mostly looking for a 16610LV with 904L. As base to do some light mod.

texaswatchguy

Honestly I prefer M2M over a TD but that’s just me. Just check frequently.