n18lld

First sale post on RWI

n18lld

Placed my first sales post on RWI today after 11 years of membership as a lurker and had the following reply……..

Feel free to message/call this person.

Hi,

I’ve just had my old rep Sub finally die on me, so seeing your ad at the perfect time!

Is it still available? I’d be very happy to take it off your hands! Number is DEELTEDf easier to text.

Thanks,

Blayne

Edited by tribefan
Cannot doxx here.

RussP

:balls:

tribefan

As much as I love the intended schadenfreude , cannot doxx over here.

n18lld
17 minutes ago, tribefan said:

As much as I love the intended schadenfreude , cannot doxx over here.

Really wish I could understand this

• Like 1

Popperini
9 hours ago, n18lld said:

Really wish I could understand this

I was a latecomer to the internet jargon too - and funnily enough the same expression was explained to me here on RWG! It means to release someone's personal details online.

Unless you meant there was something else about the staff action you didn't understand. I'm really good at getting the wrong end of the stick...

NCRich

Look at @tribefan getting with the kid's jargon.

GingerApple

I'm missing the point. Why is that dude a scammer?

Intresting

doxxing usually implies malicious intent.  Is that evident here?

more to the point. did you sell the watch to him at a great price privately on the text? :)

Philiusmaximus

Likewise I don't get how he is a scammer based solely on that.

Raddave

LOL , you reported this right ?

i see no reports 

Popperini

Like some of the other guys, I also fail to understand what is wrong with the contact made by this person. Could a mod explain?

BadPickle

Simples really, our PM’s generate algorithms which in turn  mine bitcoin, exchanging mobile numbers to circumvent the genoration of said algorithms will restrict the mining of the aforementioned bitcoin and subsequently  reduce bulging coffers needed to pay the staff wages not only next door but on teebeeninetynine’s yacht, plus bribes and backhanders needed to smooth the Chinese government to allow various import/export type malarkey.  
plus, there’s that many scamming fucktards on the loose next door it’s always a red flag not to use PM as mods can read them whenever is needed.

:ohwell:  nuff said  

• Like 4

Popperini

:lol:

Thanks for clearing that up.

Although I'm concerned at the energy cost involved in sending PMs.

I'll be doing ALL my rep sales via mobile, using a separate burner phone for each one.

• Like 1

BadPickle

Just clear up the clear up… is that a separate burner phone for each PM or each sale? 

confirmation needed here :huh: 

• Like 1

Chiquita Fanjita
25 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

plus, there’s that many scamming fucktards on the loose next door it’s always a red flag not to use PM as mods can read them whenever is needed.

:ohwell:  nuff said  

:thumbsup2:

Popperini
21 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Just clear up the clear up… is that a separate burner phone for each PM or each sale? 

confirmation needed here :huh: 

Even at one per PM, it would still be less expensive to the world's dwindling resources than the energy consumption of the PM bitcoin mining. So let's go with that.

BadPickle
14 minutes ago, Popperini said:

Even at one per PM, it would still be less expensive to the world's dwindling resources than the energy consumption of the PM bitcoin mining. So let's go with that.

Gotta love an eco warrior :wub: 

have you seen my WTB?  gimme 5 mins to nip out to get 50 burner phones before you reply ;) 

BadPickle
43 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

:thumbsup2:

It’s good to be back on the payroll here, purely in an advisory capacity of course :D 

• Like 1

Popperini
Just now, pickledbeetroot said:

Gotta love an eco warrior :wub: 

Yeah, that sums me up. I'm a veritable vessel of Verdigris virtue.

n18lld
3 hours ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:
4 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

there’s that many scamming fucktards on the loose next door it’s always a red flag not to use PM as mods can read them whenever is needed.

This was my concern. 

deju

If it was eBay we would all say it was a massive red flag to take the sale off the platform. 

yeah it’s different when you have done multiple sales and plenty of you have my mobile.

But even more so on M2M we need to all be alert and question anything out of the normal. There are thieving bastards out there. Let any of the staff on any of the forums know if you feel anything is off. It really helps. 

GingerApple
21 minutes ago, deju said:

...and plenty of you have my mobile.

Yeah - blocked, ya Scottish prick.

tribefan
1 hour ago, n18lld said:

This was my concern. 

And it was / is a valid one. However, there is nothing concrete here that justifies publishing the guys mobile. I left the entire post intact less his number. GDPR and all that fun stuff aside, publishing personal details needs to be reserved for known scum. 

BadPickle
58 minutes ago, deju said:

If it was eBay we would all say it was a massive red flag to take the sale off the platform. 

yeah it’s different when you have done multiple sales and plenty of you have my mobile.

But even more so on M2M we need to all be alert and question anything out of the normal. There are thieving bastards out there. Let any of the staff on any of the forums know if you feel anything is off. It really helps. 

I think I said that just with more better words…  dare I say similarly eloquent to one of our dear departed members?? Baldrick will be spinning in his…. I’m not sure if he’s gone up or down to be fair  :Devil:  

BadPickle
1 hour ago, n18lld said:

‘kin yeah baby