zCjQZo.jpg
zCjnRs.jpg
zCj1Un.jpg
zCj8hY.jpg
zCjrnD.jpg
zCjtsk.jpg
zCjlqJ.jpg

Hello people,

today I bought my first replica Submariner in Izmir.

The store had several watches on display but very poor quality. 

I asked the seller if he has better watches to offer, he went into a back room and came back with this watch 

He demanded 250€ after long bargaining we agreed on 170€.

Here are some pictures.

Do you think this was a good deal the watch feels very high quality and has in my opinion everything a cheap replica needs such as screw down crown, ceramic bezel sapphire crystal and Seiko movement. 

I would like your opinion on my first replica 

Devil

Looks decent, not sure on the price though, but not terrible

tribefan

Mid-tier replica. How do you know it has a Seiko movement? High end black sub replicas cost around $500 and generally have clone movements. @FudgyDocker will tell you how much you overpaid. :)

Mimero69

I am curious 

Mystery Shopper

I think you did well. It looks good & it sounds like you had a good experience buying it.

BadApple

Not bad for a first hit but use it as one to learn from. 

We have a TD on here that sells the same if not better quality (assured) and not lied to about Seiko movements (just to gain your confidence) for about €160

So now that the Replica hook is secured into your top lip delve deep into the world of TD's and real reps. 

Mimero69

I’m glad that I don’t messed up ! :)  

thanks! 

FudgyDocker

No replica that I've ever seen in Turkey (or anywhere else, for that matter) has a Seiko movement, and I've been going there for over 17 years, now. They come out with all sorts of bullshit to make you buy their stuff, and the uninitiated should be very wary. There's still one seller, that I've known for 16 years that still maintains his claims that all his watches have "Swiss movements", even though I know for a fact that he's talking complete and utter bollocks, and tell him so. 

I paid £160 for what I'd now call a half-decent rep, 13 years ago, so that should give you some idea on your bargain. 

I suspect that you've got a high-end DHGate model at best (€90-120 retail). You can download the watch accuracy meter app on your phone, which is a reasonable guide, I reckon it'll come back with a 21,600bph running at +20 to +30, indicating a Chinese 2813 movement.

There are all kinds of other massive tells that you've got a cheapie, but with Turkey, it's all about the fight with the seller. Learn and move on. You'll be blown away if you get a decent one from a TD here. 

A good watch will give you something like this:-

zCHIqv.md.jpg