shemmy

hi all! i think i might be back into watches!

shemmy

hi. old member here…i was really into this scene—mostly member sales—for several years. i think i bought a few watches from members here but it’s been so long that now i cant even find the sales thread

anyhoo…i kinda went off the deep end with panerai reps, submariners, rotated thru several frankens some unbelievably amazing & others not-so-great including a hublot bb, tudor pelagos, subs, dssd, pams, pams & more pams…then the vintage pams…then i finally got burnt out on all of it.  now im lucky if i can remember any details about most of my collection…also is a mystery where many of my watches are (pigsty house lol). 

but anyways, i miss the scene. i miss the rotation. hell i miss WEARING A WATCH AT ALL lol. i guess this all must seem sacrilegious to most:). but i wanna get back in

can someone remind me where the m2m sales thread is!  :D

thanks

also—can someone tell me the names of the current vintage watch forums???  i lost my favorites/links collection and i cant even remember the names of the forums except for rwg/rwi/rg! i remember there were at least 2 that i found interesting back in the day…  thanks so much!

Edited by shemmy
vintage forum names?

Mystery Shopper

Hello & welcome back.

You should be able to see the M2M section after 5 posts.

FudgyDocker

If you had an old account and can remember the name, some bright whizz may be able to join them back together for you!!

Welcome back to the horology cess pit