Kevchenkho

Scammed off "the watch factory" on FB

Kevchenkho

Hi Guys as above, 

Bought a watch off Andrew Smith on there (carrera 01 all black- £370). Stopped replying to messages/took forever to reply and didnt supply a tracking number, Now blocked me from everything, Strange as he had decent reviews although since, ive had messages from other members who seen my comments in his posts before he deleted them.

Lesson Learned, now trying to find someone that won't rip me off!

Edited by Kevchenkho

deju

Don't buy off FB / Instagram / Craigslist / Gumtree. 

There are a lot of Scammers on these platforms

Kevchenkho

Yeah lesson definately learned! struggling to find a used one as i don't think they make them anymore. Someone stole my oriiginal one so i'm not having much luck haha!

DarkGlass
2 hours ago, Kevchenkho said:

Yeah lesson definately learned! struggling to find a used one as i don't think they make them anymore. Someone stole my oriiginal one so i'm not having much luck haha!

Find out where he lives, and take the action suggested in in Deju's signature. It's really not that hard to find people mate. If he stole £370 off of me I'd be at his door. Sorry you got your leg lifted, that's why we all buy from TD's. 

Seriously though mate, find him and get your money back. 

Kevchenkho

Yeah trying to find it, I have his phone number,  Just ordered off Joshua @ PC, Hopefully i have better luck this time haha

BadPickle
4 hours ago, Kevchenkho said:

Strange as he had decent reviews 

:lol: 

BadApple
1 hour ago, Kevchenkho said:

Yeah trying to find it, I have his phone number,  Just ordered off Joshua @ PC, Hopefully i have better luck this time haha

Josh at PC eh? Not very good at doing research are you - good luck with that. 

• Like 1

GingerApple
25 minutes ago, BadApple said:

Josh at PC eh? Not very good at doing research are you - good luck with that. 

What are you going on about? Of COURSE Josh will have an out-of-stock item in stock. 

• Like 2

BadApple
2 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

What are you going on about? Of COURSE Josh will have an out-of-stock item in stock. 

zTodPI.gif

• Like 1

Kevchenkho

UPDATE:

Tbf he did try,  He sent me QC pics of a silver one but its the black one i'm after, just waiting on a refund, has anyone got one in their collection i could buy? or could i post somewhere else in the forum, Looks like a used one is my only shot now :(

FudgyDocker

@Kevchenkho - Watchfinder or Mary Watch are the best at finding hard-to-find watches. If they can't get one, then no one can. 

BadApple
1 hour ago, Kevchenkho said:

UPDATE:

Tbf he did try,  He sent me QC pics of a silver one but its the black one i'm after, just waiting on a refund, has anyone got one in their collection i could buy? or could i post somewhere else in the forum, Looks like a used one is my only shot now :(

Refund :pointlaugh: