MAJ75

Pictorial Review - XF AP 15202

MAJ75

Hi All,

I just wanted to share a few pictures of the XF 15202 which is the latest arrival in my rep collecting journey.

Clearly the genuine piece has hit stratospheric prices & without doubt is out of my reach financially, therefore after doing the due diligence I waited for the right moment to pounce on M2M.

Mine gets worn rarely but does provide a welcome change to the regular rotation.

I'm more of an aesthetics guy who appreciates design over minutia of small details but to me the factory has done a pretty good job on the replication.

It was a pleasure to get the camera out again & I hope you enjoy the shots....

I've put a few genuine ones first for comparison.

93-B48-CA9-15-B5-4-CD8-AAD9-31431922-AA08.jpg

16202-Hero-S-scaled-e1643183644158.jpg

watch-club-audemars-piguet-royal-oak-jumbo-39mm-extra-thin-ref-15202stoo1240st01-year-2018-11.jpg

Audemars-Piguet-Royal-Oak-Jumbo-Extra-Thin-15202-IP-titanium-smoked-blue-dial-SIHH-2018-5.jpg

152026.jpg

152027.jpg

152021.jpg

152022.jpg

152023.jpg

152024.jpg

152025.jpg

152027.jpg

1520210.jpg

152029.jpg
  • Like 6

Eikos

Awesome pics and a very nice watch...now I want one as well!

KruisingKhaos95

Beautiful pics mate of an absolutely incredible watch! I had the ZF a while ago but moved it on due to not getting wrist time, these pics are making me want to try the XF!

The base of the hand stack is noticeably better (smaller diameter) than the ZF variant which is nice to see also.

Wear in good health mate :)

deju

Great pictures mate :D 

NCRich

Awesome pictorial!

MAJ75
48 minutes ago, Eikos said:

Awesome pics and a very nice watch...now I want one as well!

26 minutes ago, KruisingKhaos95 said:

Beautiful pics mate of an absolutely incredible watch! I had the ZF a while ago but moved it on due to not getting wrist time, these pics are making me want to try the XF!

The base of the hand stack is noticeably better (smaller diameter) than the ZF variant which is nice to see also.

Wear in good health mate :)

23 minutes ago, deju said:

Great pictures mate :D 

Evening Gents,

Thanks for the kind words, pleased to be able to contribute to the forum again.

it’s been a while since the camera was out so it took a while to remember the PS Editing in particular!

2 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Awesome pictorial!

Cheers Rich,

Hope all is good with you Sir.

Another pictorial hopefully in a few days!

Intresting

Thanks for this!  A real "reference" post.   I can't imagine anyone being able to pick  gen/rep difference without both watches side by side, and certainly not in a social setting like a bar or club.  Lovely choice.

MAJ75
3 hours ago, Intresting said:

Thanks for this!  A real "reference" post.   I can't imagine anyone being able to pick  gen/rep difference without both watches side by side, and certainly not in a social setting like a bar or club.  Lovely choice.

Thanks mate & I agree these things are so good they are almost indistinguishable from more than arm’s length.

• Like 1

tech

Nice pics on a fabulous rep.  I have the ZF and love it.  The fit and finish is outstanding.  I was thinking of also getting the Rose Gold and the Smoked Dial versions as this watch is just near perfect.   They wear very well and unless it is side by side with the gen, no one would notice.  

MAJ75
7 hours ago, tech said:

Nice pics on a fabulous rep.  I have the ZF and love it.  The fit and finish is outstanding.  I was thinking of also getting the Rose Gold and the Smoked Dial versions as this watch is just near perfect.   They wear very well and unless it is side by side with the gen, no one would notice.  

Yes mate the Rose Gold is stunning, if they made them I would love the smoked Yellow Gold.

Not That Rich

Thanks for the great pictures.

BM284

Fantastic photos - makes me want one (even though I’ve been down that road and tried/sold it on :)) it’s straight out of a catalog! 

topnote73

Nice set of pictures.

MAJ75
11 hours ago, Not That Rich said:

Thanks for the great pictures.

8 hours ago, BM284 said:

Fantastic photos - makes me want one (even though I’ve been down that road and tried/sold it on :)) it’s straight out of a catalog! 

1 hour ago, topnote73 said:

Nice set of pictures.

Thanks for the props gents, feels good to have some content to share.

• Like 1

splke

Smashing it as per my friend :thumbsup2:

MAJ75
9 minutes ago, splke said:

Smashing it as per my friend :thumbsup2:

Good to see one of my oldest forum buds still in attendance, hope you are well chief?

porschespeedster

I was tempted by the quartz rep of these made a couple years back...love the two-hander small APs.

These really look like the successors of the original Genta design.

Aramis2288

Aaaand now I have to buy yet another watch. Eh. It's all your fault! :D

But in all seriousness, fantastic photo and an exquisite timepiece. Wear in good health!

fatarms

Sweet pics, bud.  Well done. 

tribefan

Like everyone else, great pics. This really shows the tiny, tiny differences when you blow them up. I could count the ridges on the dial and the gen is about 15-20% finer. You really have to blow them up to see that so well done. I was just watching a video of gen's under a microscope and the ALS at 100-200X was incredible.