Dendo

Nautilus prices

Dendo

Just checked the prices of new Nautili and pre-owned ones.  Used watches are more than twice the price!

These are the official prices:

https://wristadvisor.com/how-much-is-a-patek-philippe-and-what-is-a-patek-worth/

Okay so they are a three year wait to purchase, but the used ones are at astronomically inflated prices.

Not sure if there are many other legal commodities that follow the same pattern.

Piccolo

More like 3 to 4 times the price of a new one… my PP AD has no list, you need to have spent multiples of the price of the 5711 on various other watches to be considered for one.   Even some of the less desirable models come with the caveat of needing to buy diamonds or jewellery of equal (and more) value.  

They are definitely one of the best things you could have invested in a while back - which has also definitely brought people into the watch world that have no interest in the watches as fun things themselves, only as a commodity. 

fatarms

PP can go fuck themselves. 

GingerApple
1 hour ago, Dendo said:

Okay so they are a three year wait to purchase

So are Space Shuttles and Nuclear Missiles. You have a roughly equal chance of buying one I'd say.

• Like 1

Piccolo
15 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

So are Space Shuttles and Nuclear Missiles. You have a roughly equal chance of buying one I'd say.

I reckon both of those are easier to get if you’ve got the readies!