Microsoft_God

Importing into Australia

Microsoft_God

Hi everyone,

Brand new in the community been looking at buying a fake for a music video without buying a real one and was curious has anyone on the forum bought a fake rolex from a TD in china and got it imported in Australia without it being seized or getting taken to civil court by Rolex?

I am curious on how a Rolex can get through customs and be declared at a cost less then $1,000 and not having to pay tax on the item, how would they get through if anyone got any experience in this or regarding would love to hear your story or recommendations on how you did it thanks!

FudgyDocker

There will be a plethora of our Antipodean members, who will attest to the reliability of out TDs in getting reps through customs. Very few, if any, have had any problems.

One big assumption that you have made is that it is declared as  a Rolex, or anything anywhere near $1000. Usually, a kitchen timer, or bedside clock etc, even if they don't use an aggregated shipping service that usually slips through the net unseen.

Microsoft_God

Ahh, I see that clears up my question around tax and the declarations I'd assume TDs have their own methods of getting them into specific countries most likely :).