ringobingo

VSF Submariner

ringobingo

I’m curious about the VSF factory- I used the search function but only found a couple posts about their submariners. Are they considered to be one of the “better” rep factories? I was specifically looking at Submariner 126610LN, linked here: 

https://trustytimewatch88.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=22293

Any info would be appreciated! Also, if I somehow failed to use the search function correctly (or this factory has a second name?) apologies in advance- thanks!

Darkstar5

Keep searching, there is so so much info out there both on here and on other forums. You could even start with Google.

ringobingo
13 minutes ago, Darkstar5 said:

Keep searching, there is so so much info out there both on here and on other forums. You could even start with Google.

Hi Darkstart, is there a search term I should be using on the forum other than VSF submariner? That’s the term I used and got limited results. Thanks for your reply. 

Darkstar5

Try Google. Half the fun of this hobby is obsessively researching watches and factories. Plus you'll be doing yourself a favor by educating yourself. 

• Like 1

tech

The VSF Subs are currently considered the best reps at the moment. 

zE2Rxo.jpg

Have had the Smurf, Cookie Monster, Starbucks too.  All very good out of the box reps.

fatarms
On 21/11/2022 at 23:38, ringobingo said:

Hi Darkstart, is there a search term I should be using on the forum other than VSF submariner? That’s the term I used and got limited results. Thanks for your reply. 

IN google's search bar, put the following:

site:rwg.bz VSF submariner

you can also use our sister site as well

site:replica-watch.info VSF submariner

You can also customize the results by changing the search terms (VSF submariner in this case, it also works for any terms on any specific site you enter after the site: term)

VSF is only 3 characters and the search functions here and RWI require 4.  So using the google search specifying the site and search terms is the way to go.  This is the case for most factory-specific searches since most of them are only 2 or 3 characters long (ZF, ARF, VSF, etc...)

Newman1

They look lovely watches

1_jlg

VSF are best sub imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viking95

VSF are good. Check out Clean as well