Theonewatches

Grey Yacht-Master 126622-0001 Gen, Clean, VR, GM, CS Comprehensive Comparison

Theonewatches

Hello everyone, I'm Steve 

This time we will compare with of Yacht-Master 126622-0001 Gen, Clean, VR, GM, CS. Let’s beginning!

5ffc5046.jpg

bebcc61a.jpg

Front Dial View and natural light photo

c5ac0223.jpg

There are a little color different of dial between four factories by repeated testing .

GEN is gray-brown in sunshine light,The Gm is closet to the GEN from my personal view. The grey color of VR and CLEAN are too light, CS is dim grey.

Bezel Side View

c72f6a81.jpg

756e0328.jpg
The bezel color of the Four factories are too light, The bezel color of VR is dimer than others.

there are significant different with the GEN.( The bezel color of the GEN is a little dark yellow that shall be the reason to wear a watch for a long time. A new GEN looks like more brighter.

Glass Side View

f1715849.jpg

b123aecc.jpg
The GM done well for the kit lugs of front glass, it’s close to the GEN. The thickness of the CLEAN’S kit lugs made it too obvious, And the VR and GS seems like had not handled kit lugs.

Teeth Side View

1be56421.jpg

54ce3ba2.jpg
The shape of the teeth is similar

The CS bezel is so tight against the side of the case that there is almost no gap, as same as for blue yacht from other factories.

As can be seen from the second picture, the GM and CS below the bezel are different from GEN in terms of structure and polishing treatment.

CLEAN is very close to GEN, then is VR. However, there is a problem with CLEAN in the section below the bezel mouth, there are very clear horizontal line

Bezel Digital View

96f16b61.jpg

75ba4156.jpg

59d3ef87.jpg

c1daf741.jpg

40cd3808.jpg

127c1a83.jpg
All factories have done the edge kit lugs treatment of digits and sticks, but GM and CS are too smooth, CLEAN and VR are better! At least the difference with GEN will not be so big!

Triangular view

516457a2.jpg

380b97ea.jpg
CS's triangle is too small

The four factories are different in shape and distance control! Combining these two data, I think Clean and GM are better.

Stick side view

e6727d40.jpg

60c13e37.jpg

d61fc7b3.jpg
Compared with other factories, the CLEAN is the best one, it done well in stick shape, kit lugs and polishing! The other factories are slightly insufficient!

Oil Font View

15f0db4d.jpg

b07aaabf.jpg

6ddcb9d0.jpg

8ca179bb.jpg

59e14931.jpg

05cbf161.jpg
On the whole, the font and flatness of CLEAN, VR, and GM are not bad, and the flatness of CS is slightly worse!

CLEAN done well in the blue yacht-master font, the color of font is close to GEN! The other three factories are a little darker!

Luminous Filled View

6681d554.jpg

01b61966.jpg
The luminous filling of the stick is too smooth for GM and CS, the graininess of CLEAN and VR is very good, and the color of VR will be closer to GEN.

Middle Axle View

756828f8.jpg

c6605834.jpg

fc927e61.jpg
The middle axle of CLEAN is most closest to GEN, Unfortunately, the flatness is too poor, and there are obvious welding marks.

The CLEAN’s second hand color is the most closest to GEN, then is VR, GM, CS is dark blue!

Rehaut View

abb14e0a.jpg

fab1a0f6.jpg
The CLEAN is still done best in rehaut font, but I think that its font R is a little too long! What do you think!

Window Side View

d0ff7607.jpg
The overall cross-sectional shape and the excess of the edges are slightly worse for VR, and the other three factories are not bad!

The color of the GEN window is a little gray, although it has a certain relationship with the long time weabezel.

but real color of the GEN is not so white, it is more transparent, the color of the windows of the factory is partial white!

Calendar Font View

4c316017.jpg

b9d66144.jpg
Guys can compare for yourself!

Crown Side View

7e540328.jpg

44986ab0.jpg

b865f262.jpg

Case Side View

cc98d51e.jpg

335d8872.jpg

Endlink View

c232615c.jpg

26a3c078.jpg
There is no significant difference in the position of the endlink of the four factories.

However, the CLEAN assembly is better. As you can see from the first photo, the connection distance between the inner side and the strap is the best!

Solid Case Back View

14fb65d8.jpg

4c127ab2.jpg

Strap Detail View

8b8ba19e.jpg

12064777.jpg

809e02cb.jpg

572f88c8.jpg

8c79fcb7.jpg

66a343ba.jpg

3a5ec461.jpg
CLEAN's clasp is still very well done, the closure feels good, there is a certain sense of damping, and it does not feel stiff. The other three factories are a little worse.

Laser Marker and Luminous View

81931a1c.jpg

557b056a.jpg
As we said in the blue yacht comparison, the CLEAN factory seems to have adjusted the graphics generation of the laser mark.

To be honest, the laser punctuation is too dense, and the overall feeling is not as good as before, which is what I don't understand!

Movement View

f0cc87b4.jpg

4707ea5d.jpg
The VR3235 movement used by CLEAN and CS, while the VR3135 movement used by VR and GM, the factory should be upgraded to 3235 movement later.

Data Comparison View

ecb98b36.jpg

6111b105.jpg

ab1cc2c4.jpg

75d0ff83.jpg

Well, today's post is here, thank you guys for browsing, if there are any mistakes, please correct me.

If there is anything else I overlooked, you can put it up, and I will try my best to do it Complementary and comprehensive, welcome to comment and exchange!

I will continue to posting you more detailed comparisons between representatives and GEN, and also to allow guys to better choose their favorite style representatives,

Description: (Some photos deviate from the real object due to the problem of the light. The details are mainly written in text. The size of the comparison picture is relatively large. You can download it and enlarge it for comparison.)

There is no perfect representative, only your favorite representative.

Notice: In order to serve you better, we have recently launched a prepaid order method of $50, and created our inventory website and news channel.

We will regularly release various new product information and launch some special items for everyone.

You can also pay attention to our website. Thank you very much for your support! For details, please visit the link below.

https://www.theonewatches.io/index.php?route=information/information&information id=18

Thank you again for your support and love, I hope you all have fun here! Cheers!

Any questions, please contact with us:

Telegram Channel:https://t.me/theonewatchesnews

Email: [email protected]

whatsapp: +86-17081934955

Wechat: The5711

steve

• Like 1

SteveA

Excellent post thank you

Striker316

Just a great job, thanks for doing these comparisons, they really help making a decision, any possibilities of doing the same with Omega or Panerai in the future? Best wishes

Edited by Striker316