BanksBunny

New Aussie Member

BanksBunny

Hey Guys,

New member from Australia here. Just got into rep watches and already have 6 in my collection, went a bit overboard I think hehe. Look forward to adding to the collection.

tribefan

Welcome aboard. Some folks here would say 6 is off to a decent start, others would say yeah that's a bit excessive. It's all relative. What everyone would agree on tho, is pics or it didn't happen.

• Like 1

GingerApple

I think it's a pathetic amount of watches and you need to do much better. Typical half arsed Aussie approach.  Haven't we already reached are quote of Aussies on this site? It's bad enough the boss is a fecking convict. I'm sick of this shit.

Welcome though.

• Like 1

trailboss99
38 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Haven't we already reached are quote of Aussies on this site? It's bad enough the boss is a fecking convict. I'm sick of this shit.

Listen you ginger twot, take that attitude of yours, roll it up really tight and shove it where the sun don't shine. Oh yeah, you're in misery land, the sun never shines anyway, enjoy the cold, it's lovely down here. 

16 hours ago, BanksBunny said:

Hey Guys,

New member from Australia here. Just got into rep watches and already have 6 in my collection, went a bit overboard I think hehe. Look forward to adding to the collection.

Add a zero and quadruple it, that's addiction. Welcome to RWG, ignore our pet Ginger, he's just an arse. 

• Like 1

BanksBunny
5 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

I think it's a pathetic amount of watches and you need to do much better. Typical half arsed Aussie approach.  Haven't we already reached are quote of Aussies on this site? It's bad enough the boss is a fecking convict. I'm sick of this shit.

Welcome though.

Hahaha, I'm trying, not having much luck sourcing anything at the moment. You're a Ginger huh, must be where that built up anger comes from :banhamster:

• Like 2

TanGo
21 hours ago, BanksBunny said:

Hey Guys,

You are welcome 

38 minutes ago, BanksBunny said:

Hahaha, I'm trying, not having much luck sourcing anything at the moment. You're a Ginger huh, must be where that built up anger comes from :banhamster:

:ttiwwg:

• Like 1

RussP

Welcome aboard.

Can't have too much of a good thing (Aussies on this forum).

Looking forward to hearing about watch number 7.

Mystery Shopper

Hello & Welcome.

Have a read in the new members section on how to use clickpix and you can show off your collection.

BanksBunny

I'll definitely show off my collection, have 5 out of the 6 watches currently enroute, should be here next week.

Number 7 will definitely be an AP once I can source the one I want

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk