Rustysanchez

Turkish rep market??

Rustysanchez

Hi all. Not been on line for over a year now and been hearing alot of good things about the Turkish rep market and how they could of over taken the asain market if looking for the best reps on the market? Anyway I can't find any discussions on here so wondered if anyone could shed some light or if anyone has had any experience in purchasing?? Many thanks and good being back.

GC

:blind:

GingerApple

I'm not sure, but I do fancy some Turkish Delight.

Is it just called Delight in Turkey?

Also, what do they eat for Xmas dinner?

Rustysanchez

Haha love it. Can't belive I left it so long forgot how funny u guys on here are! BTW carful where u r waving that thing looks really red-you could have somebodys eye out hahaha!!!!

APjumbo

I had some Turkish delight over Xmas. It was really good.

On YouTube that Paul guy did a trip to turkey to check out some reps. 
It was worth a listen.  I suspect they are just Chinese reps that are overpriced.

• Like 1

Rustysanchez

Yeah saw that jumbo....thanks mate. Might get me some Turkish delight....im feeling left out! Pistachio please!

GC
54 minutes ago, APjumbo said:I suspect they are just Chinese reps that are overpriced.

Yup 

FudgyDocker
3 hours ago, Rustysanchez said:

alot of good things about the Turkish rep market and how they could of over taken the asain market if looking for the best reps on the market?

You couldn't be any more wrong. The Turkish market isn't anywhere close to the Asian market. Take it from a guy who bought their first rep in Turkey in 2006 and goes there twice a year, Their 'best' under-the-counter briefcase stuff is mid-range at best, although the guy I've known for 14 years has just started buying decent factory reps. GF & Clean Factory, when I was there in August.

onzenuub

Belly dancing is nice, when the female dancer is nice.   :christmas4:

tribefan

Doner kabobs with mashed potatoes, oh man so good.

• Like 1

deju

Ahahahahahaha 

yes Turkish grade AAAA +++ genuine reps :lol: 

same guy told you Turkeys the new Dubai :lol:

one of the lads here is in Turkey a lot and knows a watch maker out there, sure he he can shed light on the different levels of reps there, he was just discussing the shrinking amount of watch makers there now a days 

Lxmtq

I remember when I was in Istanbul and the market dealer said that he's selling his reps to Mesut Özil. Was a great trip but the reps were bad 

GenTLe
On 13/01/2023 at 20:29, Rustysanchez said:

Hi all. Not been on line for over a year now and been hearing alot of good things about the Turkish rep market and how they could of over taken the asain market if looking for the best reps on the market? Anyway I can't find any discussions on here so wondered if anyone could shed some light or if anyone has had any experience in purchasing?? Many thanks and good being back.

Bullshit. I've a couple of them on my bench now. They are crap. And I think they're still chinese, even tho they have a movement inside which is EVEN CRAPPIER than the common DG2813 aka "21j".