subby718

Rolex Daytona Panda (Super Clone) Service/Repair

subby718

Looking for a rep friendly watch repairer to undertake the following for me. I am also in the UK. 

The issues are:-

The bezel. It needs removing and realigning as it’s not quite where it should be. Hard to see in pictures, but to the eye, 60 & 120 at 6 & 12 o’clock respectively are not quite bang on. It’s only a small amount out, but enough to bother me. 

The other issue is the crown. In position 1 it doesn’t feel right when you rotate the crown, and in position 2, when changing the time, the hands will be going, but then they will stop however I am still rotating the crown. 

Hope there is somebody in the UK that can help. Also happy to listen to opinions and thoughts etc. 

3Dz0PP.jpg

subby718

I am new to this forum and reps, but I can see @ROLIE comes highly recommended. Hopefully he can help me

JoelWatches

@ROLIE

Hi. I have read great reviews of your work on this site. How do I contact you please - am new to site and not sure how it works! I have an homage Rolex Daytona that stops randomly but works again when you give it a good tap. Having same problem with omega spectre homage too!

ROLIE

PM me