BadApple

Royal Mail International Down

BadApple

Due to Ruskie ransomware Royal Mail International postage is down.

3ZjRb2.md.png

• Like 2

deju

Pinned for everyone 

• Like 1

n18lld

Yup. Sent @Horace Derwent his winnings in the recent prize draw. It’s been stuck for 10 days now still in the UK!

• Like 1

GenTLe

I'm wondering if we are counterattacking these fucker ruzzians...

Horace Derwent
On 17/01/2023 at 21:44, n18lld said:

Yup. Sent @Horace Derwent his winnings in the recent prize draw. It’s been stuck for 10 days now still in the UK!

Waiting patiently :D !

brian500

My seller dropped a watch purchased here at his Scottish local post on 11/25 to my U.S. address. 

Despite his best efforts, with the strikes and whatnot, didn’t get to Heathrow until 1/10.  Then this cyber thing.

Good they are posting daily updates and reads things are moving overseas now, but still there per RM tracking.  

als86

Looks like there is still an issue posting overseas well particularly in this case I sold to US buyer might be a lost cause as it was declared low value for customs purposes but I guess it will be a lesson learnt if RM don’t respond with a positive outcome :facepalm:. No idea why it’s in Kuwait :thumbdown:

3QrRCX.png
3QrfSi.png

APjumbo

I just received a watch to Canada from uk posted expedited through royal mail and it was here pretty quick. No problem.

7 days

much better than the last one from uk in January/ February that too maybe 4 weeks.

tribefan
On 17/04/2023 at 05:33, als86 said:

Looks like there is still an issue posting overseas well particularly in this case I sold to US buyer might be a lost cause as it was declared low value for customs purposes but I guess it will be a lesson learnt if RM don’t respond with a positive outcome :facepalm:. No idea why it’s in Kuwait :thumbdown:

You never know. I had a package that was delivered in Spain, got a refund, and 3 weeks later it showed up in my mailbox.