SteveA

TD List Out of Date /Prices Shocked me

SteveA

Just had a look through TD list and see quite a few no longer with us which could be very misleading for people particularly new members.

Those that are still there I had a general browse ,wow have those prices gone up.My son just bought 2 nice reps from a seller on the gate for 1/2 the price of one of these 

GenTLe

Yes, prices are quite stupid nowadays. Yet the gate ones have very little to spare with these good ones...

NCRich

I'm not sure where the misleading part comes in.  We remove dealers when they are no longer trusted.  Do you have information we are not aware of?

splke
23 minutes ago, NCRich said:

I'm not sure where the misleading part comes in.  We remove dealers when they are no longer trusted.  Do you have information we are not aware of?

probably as this has not been updated for a while but the price list thing not so sure?

• Like 1

NCRich
17 minutes ago, splke said:

probably as this has not been updated for a while but the price list thing not so sure?

Ah, we do need to update that.  Thanks mate.

• Like 1

deju
39 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Ah, we do need to update that.  Thanks mate.

One job @tribefan, one job. 

Considering the supply chain issues affecting everyone globally I’m not surprised by the price increases. I’m more surprised how they have kept the industry going as well as they have. 

• Like 2

FudgyDocker
13 minutes ago, deju said:

I’m more surprised how they have kept the industry going as well as they have

Asian logistics, or fake watches? :lol:

SteveA
9 hours ago, NCRich said:

It was also the fact that links for the likes of Perfect Clones,and Silix don’t take you anywhere.

As far as prices go ,crazy  in my book.I do understand the difference in quality with the gate ones .

Could be quite an adventure searching the gate for good dealers with decent products 

FudgyDocker
2 hours ago, SteveA said:

Could be quite an adventure searching the gate for good dealers with decent products 

Gate vs TD - pick a good TD and you'll get what you ask for with backup. Order from the Gate and you get what you're sent, with little faith that it is what they say it is.