Vertoxeffect

New to the area

Vertoxeffect

Hello all! Hope everyone is doing great today. I’m somewhat new to reps but have been active on an other forum for the last month and been lurking around for a few months. Just decided to branch out to hopefully build more knowledge and see what’s out there! Currently have a couple reps bought from members on another forum and waiting on two more from intime. Just wanted to pop in and say hello!

tribefan

Welcome aboard! Always good to share pics of your recent acquisitions.

Cheers!

• Like 1

NCRich

Welcome to the nut house.  Glad to have you.

• Like 1

Vertoxeffect
10 minutes ago, tribefan said:

Welcome aboard! Always good to share pics of your recent acquisitions.

Cheers!

I appreciate it! Not a problem, they’re nothing fancy just an omega Seamaster black black and a Breitling endurance (the dlc rep not the carbon). I’ll take some pictures and post here in a few once I get home! I do have an omega speedmaster moon watch and a Breitling challenger dlc on order waiting for the end of CNY. Been debating on a good sub rep and a few others but have been scouring the earth for one of the limited zenith el primero reps that used to be sold as it’s my absolute dream watch.

Chainen

Welcome to the group Vert.  You sound ahead of the game imo.  I just started a few months ago, but since you mentioned a good sub rep, my first purchase from VSF.  Happy hunting!

3KDPPk.jpg

Chainen

Yikes, I think I still have the plastic on that bezel.  Cant see it without the magnification.  Gonna fix that