NCRich

All the Moonswatch reps - new versions even

NCRich

So it has a removable case back with a rubber o ring.  The battery door is functional too.

3eYYqW.jpg

trailboss99

Change the batteries, that's not a gen Renata, it will leak.

• Like 1

zulu44gmt
On 15/02/2023 at 19:51, NCRich said:

I bought the earth one from same seller!
I was curious,,, pretty toys for sure. I've only worn it around the house, I am still afraid of getting called out by the wife, lolc4b38d2d5c25d011e8f6d903b4ce7ab3.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

tribefan

I like the Saturn the best. Then I saw the print on the 10 o'clock sundial is off and now I can't unsee it. Can't beat the price tho.

cvp3

1) Happy to have fueled mindless purchasing of watches……..it’s kinda my thing.

2) Rich, yours look amazing really. These are definitely V3 or V4’s. Early models didn’t have proper battery doors and in some cases didn’t have recessed sub dials. I’d bet a few of yours are dead on color wise as well.

3) The ‘crystal’ etching is the ‘S’ for swatch, not the Omega symbol. Several of your pictures so the S reflecting on the dial so at least some have it, if not all.

4) I’m going down a Casio rabbit hole right now that’s gotten pretty stupid. From 1 Casio in 10 years to 10 in one month. 8 pictured below with custom cases, bracelets….some titanium. 2 inbound from Creation and one from Mercari.

78-B667-D1-DFC8-44-DE-818-C-D14-CA979-B0

61398281-DB13-4282-92-D2-424551-C72-CDA.

B05045-CA-D91-C-414-A-A239-3946409884-F5

888868-B6-7-A5-E-4029-B6-C9-2-A4-CF0-D44

Edited by cvp3
  • Like 3

NCRich
8 hours ago, tribefan said:

I like the Saturn the best. Then I saw the print on the 10 o'clock sundial is off and now I can't unsee it. Can't beat the price tho.

Its not off that far.  Printed slightly differently than the other dials but it is close to correct.  Some of the pics I see from gate customers have it a bit better than mine.

cvp3

Just pulled out my GEN. The updated version that Rich bought - definitely has the correct Swatch Watch script at the bottom of the dial. Hard to see on the dark faces - moon, mercury, Neptune - but it’s there. My rep’s don’t have hat at all.

I cracked the case back and the battery hatch may be operable on my version as well. Not going to tempt fate. The movement is also stamped - PE50 Sunon 0 jewels.

C0-CDF2-D7-EC83-4611-B303-3-BBAA490-E5-A

Edited by cvp3
  • Like 2

Redfire1066
On 16/02/2023 at 16:23, Redfire1066 said:

On 16/02/2023 at 16:53, deju said:

@Redfire1066 Fuck that looks like a gen! Will watch that bet it goes crazy 

@deju   . .. . . . bidding now at a crazy £1000   . .. ..   :woo:

cvp3
20 minutes ago, Redfire1066 said:

@deju   . .. . . . bidding now at a crazy £1000   . .. ..   :woo:

Well it’ll go higher. Just full retail is $240 per Watch USD so that’s $2,500 with no markup. I’d expect $4 to $5K USD for a full set unless that market is finally settling. Now if it had the Blue Neptune - which stopped production due to the color transfer to skin/clothes - you’d need to add another $1K USD to that number for instant scarcity.

Edited by cvp3

GingerApple
4 minutes ago, cvp3 said:

Well it’ll go higher. Just full retail is $240 per Watch USD so that’s $2,500 with no markup. I’d expect $4 to $5K USD for a full set unless that market is finally settling. Now if it had the Blue Neptune - which stopped production due to the color transfer to skin/clothes - you’d need to add another $1K USD to that number for instant scarcity.

It's the box only. No watches.

Redfire1066
5 minutes ago, cvp3 said:

@cvp3     .. .  no the watches are not included . . . ...  and it is not a Genuine  Swatch X Omega Case . .. :Thinking:

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, Redfire1066 said:

...and it is not a Genuine  Swatch X Omega Case . .. :Thinking:

Out of interest, how do you know this?

• Like 1

Redfire1066

I have an Swatch shop  .. . just round the corner here in the city  .. . . and it sells the Swatch X Omega Line of watches . .. .  it has the Genuine case in the window with the models on display  .. ..  it is sealed in a Perspex Case  .. ..  I have been told instore not even the staff have access to open it .... ... I have seen these Genuine cases displaying the watches in Glasgow, Edinburgh and London. Oxford Street Swatch Stores . .  and while it is close . .. .   the inside topside of the case is different  .. .. it dont look like this one. . ..  unless the Genuine is just a coloured card that can be removed to reveal somethng else, like what we see for sale on the  Bay . . .. .  if this is Genuine . . ..   I would be interested in how that seller could have attained it   . ... .  because I want one  . .  but not at that price:rofl:       . .. .  . . .   . :thumbsup2:

Geniune Case Below ..  

3ebimR.jpg

• Like 1

cvp3

OK…….well that’s just fucking stupid for a case. I’ll bet there’s a REP of that case, no? Time to hunt.

• Like 1

Redfire1066

Iv'e been searching  . ..  :clouseau:

NCRich
5 minutes ago, Redfire1066 said:

Iv'e been searching  . ..  :clouseau:

Everyone has.  :rofl:

• Like 1

Redfire1066

That Display Case sold for  . . . "a bag of sand"   . .. :suicide:

• Like 1

NCRich

@trailboss99 et al so I was going to replace all the fake Renata batteries.  Guess what?  They are REALLY fake batteries.  As in it just a piece of metal glued to the movement under the battery door.  The door doesn't line up with the real battery!

What will they think of next?

3exhXi.jpg

• Like 6

cvp3

Never cease to be amazed by the Chinese capability around creating copies. And yes, no luck on a case……yet

Edited by cvp3
  • Like 1

trailboss99
On 17/02/2023 at 17:08, cvp3 said:

I’m going down a Casio rabbit hole right now

face it, if the head ruled the heart every single person on earth would be wearing an F91W, it's the highest-selling watch in the world for a reason. 

17 hours ago, NCRich said:

They are REALLY fake batteries.  As in it just a piece of metal glued to the movement under the battery door. 

Bwahahahaha! OMG! Now I've seen everything. Swap the batteries anyway, I'll bet they are fakes.  A 626 is about 36 cents after all if you buy a card of them from a wholesaler. 

Phoenixboy
To be fair, I'm slagging all you pricks off, but then I literally just went and ordered this (at double the price of all the Moonswatches)....
3emc81.jpg

Is it for the Wife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

GingerApple
39 minutes ago, Phoenixboy said:

Is it for the Wifeemoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently they only made 15 Gens (and I think some are still available). 

Redfire1066
1 hour ago, trailboss99 said:

face it, if the head ruled the heart every single person on earth would be wearing an F91W, it's the highest-selling watch in the world for a reason. 

It is a favourite among the platforms engineers …. No worries or concerns with wear and tear for a measly $10 to $15 bucks 

trailboss99

It is a favourite among the platforms engineers …. No worries or concerns with wear and tear for a measly $10 to $15 bucks 

And you can't kill one, it's as tough as a G-Shock plus it has everything you need in a watch and a 10-year battery.

• Like 1

NCRich

All that searching for a box, this will do until they make a rep.

35XJFD.jpg

• Like 4