GenTLe

By the way... ZF Tudor BB Pro is out :)

GenTLe

For now not yet on our official TD sites, but it's there:

black-bay-m79470-0001-gmt-ss-zf-1-1-best

https://www.intime06.co/tudor/9694-black-bay-m79470-0001-gmt-ss-zf-1-1-best-edition-black-dial-on-ss-yg-bracelet-a2836.html

Wrong hand stack anyway: the gen is like rolex (see the shadow of the hands on this gen):

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Tudor-Black-Bay-Pro-GMT-Watch-2022-9.jpg

• Like 1

G_sus

I've seen worse prices nowadays...

GenTLe
Just now, G_sus said:

I've seen worse prices nowadays...

Probably if they'll put out one with CHS it will jump at least 100$...

gooner2826

FE5-ECB93-1181-4581-94-E8-94-F1-CED9-FCD

Well priced at $338…. Just feels much more palatable for some reason 

• Like 1

G_sus
21 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

Probably if they'll put out one with CHS it will jump at least 100$...

For me, when the prices start starting in a '4', with postage, and then possibly import charges on top, then I'm very much out...

• Like 2

mclarendude

Just got mine today.

3U5WwL.jpg
3U5UYQ.jpg
3U55zS.jpg
3U5L7W.jpg
3UesAj.jpg
3Ue4F1.jpg
3Uewlv.jpg
3UekaK.jpg

• Like 7

Devil

Holy! I need one!

Edited by Devil
  • Like 1

Simonix

What are your first impressions @mclarendude?

look/feel good in hand?

Edited by Simonix

mclarendude
What are your first impressions [mention=48832]mclarendude[/mention]?

look/feel good in hand?

Initial thoughts:

- Dates are perfectly centered, all of them.

No dial alignment issues, as some posted about my QC

- The bezel numbers are not as close to the edge (or bevel) as they seem on camera.

- No, the thickness or height is not as bad as some make it. If you can wear a 16660 Sea Dweller, you can wear this.

- Feel is up to ZF standards. I have owned a PP Aquanaut and the BB Pepsi GMT from them, feels great.

- The clasp microadjustment.... a dream... Feels as good as my Monta's... Bracelet needs an oil bath.

- Hand stack? I can't tell ICHS or CHS unless I pay actual attention to it. The black painted hand bases hide it well.

- NWBIG? Hell. Yeah.

cb0e4577b198a9f912307ba24af2904e.jpg

d3d8a615c37787fc6c8037db8c8ac983.jpg

d888a1900383796cb7e4424d671c84e0.jpg

b81f00e9deb0675a321ebca6d959517a.jpg

• Like 6

Bark3rd

That's pretty friggin cool!

Rx4Time

I might need to jump on one of these to try out.  Looks phenominal in the pictures!   I am good with "ICHS" and a more reliable movement and a more reasonable price.  The reps recently seem to be getting out of control expensive.   I know, supply and demand, inflation, etc....

• Like 3

GenTLe

I should pass into a Tudor boutique to try one on... In general I fit better with 41/43mm watches, this could look small on me...

• Like 1

NCRich

Hmm........I can't decide about this one.  I'm a big Tudor fan, but the design of this seems like something San Marco would do.  Its just a copy of an old Rolex design, not much creativity compared to the other Tudors.  While nicely executed, I think this will be one I pass on.

• Like 1

GenTLe

They should move up and release this one, and make me happy :)

longines-spirit-l3-812-4-63-6-detailed-v

• Like 2

Simonix

@mclarendude  THanks. It looks awesome.

At 39mm, it is smaller than I norally go for, but I have been fond of this model since it was released! I think it may become my first brand new rep purchase in a long time!

Rx4Time

The one concern I have is this is 0.2 mm thinner than the black Bay GMT Pepsi. I'm concerned being 2 mm narrower it's going to feel off center and top heavy.

• Like 1

Noport
45 minutes ago, Rx4Time said:

The one concern I have is this is 0.2 mm thinner than the black Bay GMT Pepsi. I'm concerned being 2 mm narrower it's going to feel off center and top heavy.

The clasp is the same weight if not heavier now, because of the glidelock/microadjust, so I am guessing it wouldn't feel much worse. Alot of the thickness comes from the domed crystal anyway.

Interested to hear the thoughts about this from people who have had the BB GMT, I am really considering switching to this from my BB GMT

Rx4Time
1 hour ago, Noport said:

The clasp is the same weight if not heavier now, because of the glidelock/microadjust, so I am guessing it wouldn't feel much worse. Alot of the thickness comes from the domed crystal anyway.

Interested to hear the thoughts about this from people who have had the BB GMT, I am really considering switching to this from my BB GMT

I have a genuine BB GMT pepsi, so this is why I mentioned this.  A smaller base with the same height and weight.  Curious to be sure.  I doubt the clasp would do much for it if it is top heavy and tall. 

mclarendude
3 hours ago, Rx4Time said:

2 hours ago, Noport said:

58 minutes ago, Rx4Time said:

I have a genuine BB GMT pepsi, so this is why I mentioned this.  A smaller base with the same height and weight.  Curious to be sure.  I doubt the clasp would do much for it if it is top heavy and tall. 

Yet the BBGMT is 41mm, this is 39. I've owned both. This wears nothing like the BBGMT, it wears way better. I disliked the BB GMT for those two reasons, top heavy and off center feeling. 

I have a 7in wrist and it has not moved either way of my wrist, the 39mm really offsets the height. Have only had to adjust the microadjust once because my wrist expanded in heat. 

I'll be even more frank, as I wrote on my initial thoughts. If you can wear a 16610 or even a 16660 SD, you can wear this.

People are ignoring the fact that the case is cushion shaped and the lugs droop down as opposed to a normal Diver design, so it feels more like a 41mm DJ or Explorer. Adding the female endlinks helps with it hugging the wrist.

I see it as an Explorer on drugs, yes it's big and tall, but it's every bit as comfortable. 

• Like 4

Noport
13 hours ago, mclarendude said:

Yet the BBGMT is 41mm, this is 39. I've owned both. This wears nothing like the BBGMT, it wears way better. I disliked the BB GMT for those two reasons, top heavy and off center feeling. 

I have a 7in wrist and it has not moved either way of my wrist, the 39mm really offsets the height. Have only had to adjust the microadjust once because my wrist expanded in heat. 

I'll be even more frank, as I wrote on my initial thoughts. If you can wear a 16610 or even a 16660 SD, you can wear this.

People are ignoring the fact that the case is cushion shaped and the lugs droop down as opposed to a normal Diver design, so it feels more like a 41mm DJ or Explorer. Adding the female endlinks helps with it hugging the wrist.

I see it as an Explorer on drugs, yes it's big and tall, but it's every bit as comfortable. 

Thanks, looks like I now know what I am getting next, I have quite a small wrist so my BB GMT never quite fit perfect.

• Like 1

CaptainFantastic

Placed an order for one of these. Wanted one since the gen came out. Can’t wait to see it! 

• Like 2

Mr_B
On 23/02/2023 at 09:43, GenTLe said:

They should move up and release this one, and make me happy :)

longines-spirit-l3-812-4-63-6-detailed-v

Definitely 

• Like 2

Jackal5

Really liking the BB Pro. May order one myself. Any issues with it since your purchase?

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

GenTLe
22 hours ago, Jackal5 said:

Really liking the BB Pro. May order one myself. Any issues with it since your purchase?

It has a good movement and it comes from a good factory, I doubt there will be issues there ;)