Michel78

Little Review Seiko/Citizen

Michel78

Hello everyone,

I got 2 new watches recently and wanted to share my feedback about them

- Seiko 5 sport ~260$

- Citizen tsuyosa yellow dial ~400$

I got thoses 2 watches for daily wearing, after few weeks of wearing them i can make a comparision.

The seiko is a good surprise for me, since it was cheap i didn't expected much yet the quality is good, the accuracy is excellent (around +/-2 sec per day)

It feel great on the wrist, the grren dial and the "rosegold" index give it a feeling of quality.

The luminova is excellent too, i can see it shinning even during the day and last long during the night.

The Citizen is a bit dissapointing since i got the seiko before and expected something better based on higher price.

The yellow sunny dial is really beautiful, it can look a bit different depending of the light, i do enjoy looking a it

The case design also great, making look a bit vintage but not old. the movement look better than the seiko.

Yet i'm dissapointed by its accuracy, it goes +2min within few days while the seiko is really stable alos there is no stop-second when you wanna change the time

the Luminova isn't good at all, it might shine for a while but is weak and fade fast

The strap sound cheap.

Conclusion

For wearing daily the seiko is better, the feeling of quality is higher, it's more comfortable and resitant

The citizen stay a nice watch, the dial attract the attention of many people, it can be good to put color in a collection

3oqbo5.jpg
3oqSgp.jpg
3oqJ0t.jpg
3oqG4b.jpg
3oIDNn.jpg
3oqc52.jpg
3oqgtE.jpg
3oIjK3.jpg
3oIz1s.jpg

CocoLemon

Seiko is way better than Citizen at any price point. The only good thing for me when it comes to Citizen are those Eco Drives =)

Michel78
27 minutes ago, CocoLemon said:

Seiko is way better than Citizen at any price point. The only good thing for me when it comes to Citizen are those Eco Drives =)

This is my first Citizen, so now I know, but still there is a difference of price, i would have expect better quality for this citizen

the nice design help forget its bad side