Ovii

Planet ocean 43.5 mm question

Ovii

Hi guys,

I need some explanation from experienced people like you guys!

I am planning to buy an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean. I have checked many different s website and TD, and it looks like many different s prices for the same model are applied.

So, except price, do you see any differences with this model from the different websites?

https://trustytime888.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_114&products_id=19318

or

https://chazingtime08.co/brands/seamaster-omega/planet-ocean-435mm-ss-vsf-11-best-edition-blackorange-bezel-black-dial-black

Anything that you see/know that is justifying the price difference?

Thank you for your help.

Ovii

BadApple

Same watch 

Ovii

Thank you for you reply. Do you see anything that is justifying the difference in the price?

APjumbo

Looks like the same watch

You are correct in your search to find one made by VSF or VS factory

Both of these appear to be VSF

My best guess is that chazing hasn’t updated his website in a long time and 348 plus shipping is a reasonable price for an omega on rubber.

Trusty time one may include a bracelet at that higher price. 
The bracelet for this watch is really nice. 
Just email both those dealers and ask for a price for VSF 43.5mm Planet ocean with orange 1/4 bezel with shipping and ask if it includes bracelet.

The trusty time link you have had a 888io in the title. There are fake dealer sites out there, make sure you have the correct trusty site 

my bookmarked trusty site doesn’t have the 888 in the title

FudgyDocker
On 18/03/2023 at 14:31, Ovii said:

hank you for you reply. Do you see anything that is justifying the difference in the price?

The difference is that you are using a fake Trusty Time site to compare. Only use the links provided on the dealer's pages here. And don't rely on any price on anyone's website being correct and up to date.

Personally, I don't use TDs that have websites. I just use them for pics of what I'm after and then use different dealers to purchase. 

Ovii

It does not seams to be a fake trustytime website. In fact, inused the link provided in this forum, initially I don't get this 888.io thing on the page. But then, when I click on Omega, it goes to a new page which has this 888.io denomination.

So you choose your watch some how (TD's websites etc....) Then you take another TD whish has no website, write to him and ask if he can get the watch you have chosen and price, and that is it?

FudgyDocker
10 hours ago, Ovii said:

Then you take another TD whish has no website, write to him and ask if he can get the watch you have chosen and price, and that is it?

My personal choice, yes. But everyone has their own preferred methods.