Bbsee

Noob V8 Sub - Seeking Thoughts on Datewheel

Bbsee

Just got a Noob V8 Sub from Theonewatches (old stock I'm sure) - overall really happy with it (VR3135)

For $208, definitely a bargain.

Pic of watch below:

310Pjc.jpg

Wanted to get others thoughts on the Datewheel  though - to me, the print looks to be a little thin compared to gen (as might be expected on the V8)

Seeking thoughts on:

1. What say you, is the datewheel ok or noticeably off from gen and would bother you?

2. If I was to change the DW to gen, would I most likely find on a Noob V8 that the magnification would also be an issue and therefore would need to change the crystal too?

3. Would it even be worth investing in a gen Datewheel, or would I be best off just going for a VS Sub and not bothering with gen DW.

Link to watch below for reference:

https://www.theonewatches.io/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=14153&search=Noob+sub&description=true

Nice one!

Edited by Bbsee

Sidfanta

Looks a very nice watch for that sort of money I am tempted to get one myself has of the date wheel I would just keep it has is there will always  be something off if you look hard.

how good his it keeping time 

Bbsee
1 hour ago, Sidfanta said:

Looks a very nice watch for that sort of money I am tempted to get one myself has of the date wheel I would just keep it has is there will always  be something off if you look hard.

how good his it keeping time 

Yeah it is mate - can't complain at the price.

In terms of timekeeping, she's been running for about 3 days now and not gained/lost any noticeable time - all good.

I'd go for it!