Hot Little Xixi

Hello from new member

Hot Little Xixi

Hi, guys. New here and I have been collecting reps for about 2 years now and have gotten to the point where I am comfortable regulating them, replacing bezel inserts, and replacing movements. I haven't gotten too far into it where I've reset keyless works yet but I'm developing my skills. Being able to completely replace a movement has been the best thing I've learned because it's taken away the fear of something breaking and not being able to get it serviced. I'm into Rolex and so far my collection is mostly vintage GMT Masters and current Oyster Perpetuals. That's basically who I am.

• Like 1

NCRich

Welcome!  You are miles ahead of most of these degenerates.  :lol:

GingerApple

I reckon you should become a forum trusted watchsmith. Where are you based?

Hot Little Xixi

Thank you so much. I found this forum when I first got into reps but wanted to  wait until I had a little experience before joining RWG and posting opinions so as not to look like a stupid girl...

I really like you guys. Nobody seems politically correct and suffering from the Woke virus.         

Kisses,

Xixi

Hot Little Xixi

Watchsmith...right... I wouldn't trust my limited skills enough to work on someone else's watch. I can barely fix my own watches, and I have a box of broken movements and other parts that's my learning curve. But thanks for your confidence. Just learned to use my timegrapher and maybe I'll get a waterproof tester next.

I'm originally from China and live there and in USA, but mainly USA these days. 

Hugs and kisses for your compliments,

-Xi

splke
9 hours ago, Hot Little Xixi said:

Watchsmith...right... I wouldn't trust my limited skills enough to work on someone else's watch. I can barely fix my own watches, and I have a box of broken movements and other parts that's my learning curve. But thanks for your confidence. Just learned to use my timegrapher and maybe I'll get a waterproof tester next.

I'm originally from China and live there and in USA, but mainly USA these days. 

Hugs and kisses for your compliments,

-Xi

hes taking the piss cos he is a div 

GingerApple
3 hours ago, splke said:

hes taking the piss cos he is a div 

No he's not!!!

Although I am going to change my name to HotLittleGiGi.

splke
3 minutes ago, TheOtherSpareGinger said:

No he's not!!!

Although I am going to change my name to HotLittleGiGi.

:lmao: