Sign in to follow this  
repfish

can't wait to get home!!

repfish

Got to work this morning, thought I would check where in the world my new Hublot from Trusty was since I ordered it a week ago, logged on Parcelforce, entered the tracking no. and 'out for delivery' popped up on my screen! 2 mins later the misses text me, ' have you been ordering watches again?' to which I replyed ' why hun? Whats up?' to which she replyed ' post man has just been and ive just signed for a parcel from china, How much have you spent this time?'. After a near honest reply to that, that feel good feeling kicked in then the reality hit me that it will be another 9 hours before I can be with my new baby, feel like pulling a sicky just to go home and open that box of delights. Is it eveything I hope its going to be? is it working ok? has it survived the trip ok? is it going to be a keeper :P ....................Aaaarrrghhh!! don't you just love this hobby........... :boobies:

KinCaidk

I feel your pain :boobies:

I have 2 Rolex submariner 6204 in the mail somewhere. The waiting time is the worst part of this hobby :P

Looking forward to see pics of that Hublot. They're starting to grow on me.

greg_r

:P I know the feeling well. Pulling a sicky sounds like a reasonable proposition to me... :boobies:

KinCaidk
:P I know the feeling well. Pulling a sicky sounds like a reasonable proposition to me... :boobies:

Is that really necessary?? I think my boss would understand if I told him that a nice watch just arrived at home :boobies2:

greg_r

KinCaidk - your avatar suggests that you have been spending far too much time talking to Seanf...

KinCaidk

I just wanted to show my real self :P I am a bit scared of arousing Onze though :boobies:

I don't know that Seanf had a midget fetish.. I thought he had a huge crush on Daniel Craig. hehe

Luthier

What model of Hublot and how much?

Luthier
Got to work this morning, thought I would check where in the world my new Hublot from Trusty was since I ordered it a week ago, logged on Parcelforce, entered the tracking no. and 'out for delivery' popped up on my screen! 2 mins later the misses text me, ' have you been ordering watches again?' to which I replyed ' why hun? Whats up?' to which she replyed ' post man has just been and ive just signed for a parcel from china, How much have you spent this time?'. After a near honest reply to that, that feel good feeling kicked in then the reality hit me that it will be another 9 hours before I can be with my new baby, feel like pulling a sicky just to go home and open that box of delights. Is it eveything I hope its going to be? is it working ok? has it survived the trip ok? is it going to be a keeper :P ....................Aaaarrrghhh!! don't you just love this hobby........... :boobies:

If my woman will ever ask me "how much did you spend?" - she'll be not my woman next second. Period.

:boobies2::):rofl:

repfish

If my woman will ever ask me "how much did you spend?" - she'll be not my woman next second. Period.

:P:):boobies:

Ha, shes ok with it, shes only jealous, she is as bad as me when it comes to watches.

ordered HBBK "lite" s/s just to see what all the fuss is about, the fact trusty had dropped the price of most of his Hublots $30 swung it for me, only $198 for this version now with him.