Sign in to follow this  
cwhp

pam090? looking for info before purchase

cwhp

Mary gave me a great quote of 109$ for her 090. No problem.

So I thouhgt at 109$, might could up grade a little on it.

Then she emailed back saying this is not a good watch. Now I am puzzled a little. What would not make this a good watch.

I do respect her recomendations just wondering why?

Lastly would like to buy from her she has been a great help. I really like this watch if not the 090 pvd she also has this. for 109$ or do these need better movements or what?

This link to Mary my 2ND choice. http://www.watch-international.com/index.p...roducts_id=1046

info on roberts this watch my 1st choice http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=8079

any insight and Thank you for your time from newbie. BTW either price is fine, don't matter could go upto 160$ if it helps.

cwhp

incase anyone is intrested not so good a watch comment, Mary said it had to do with the case on the 090 pvd pam.

all the ones I liked and she looked at for me had this case oh well. Afterall its a 100$ not 500+$

as long as it looks ok and functions, works for me.

So, I just took the plunge and ordered the 090 pvd thru her. So we will see what happens.

Luthier

Kudos to Mary's honesty.

prestigewatchco

Couple of versions of this ranging from very very good to dreadful the only one I have found to be of the normal forum quality are the ones we have listed the others failed miserably on finish and overall quality

cwhp

Thank you for the insight Robert. I decided to go with Mary because I had a few other questions unfortunatly, after her comment. But it worked out.

Anyway I knew you are really busy with large orders, I respect that, and most recomended to use her for my newbie hand holding and guidance. Plus mixed bag on your single nube orders wheather to deal with them or not.

I hope you did not mind using your info. If so I will not do that again. V/R Curtis