Sign in to follow this  
SeanusMaximus

Tempted...

SeanusMaximus

Well its reaching holiday time, snorkelling and sailing in Greece, so need a waterproof divers style watch guys.

Tempted by this Seiko Sub-a-like on the old bay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...#ht_3788wt_1141

That is unless someone UK based has a nice rep that is waterproof they wish to sell? :lol:

AlphaLima

In fairness, any watch with a rotating bezel can be a dive watch. There's nothing special about them.

I'm a PADI diver myself, and between myself & my father, we use a Tissot Sea Touch. Bloody superb watch for diving with. He's in Croatia with it at the moment.

Edited by AlphaLima

SeanusMaximus

Yeah I know, just would like it to be dive styled I guess.

My bro uses a dive comp and is in the final stages of his advanced divers course, and despite the health risks and danger... he wants to be a saturation diver... nutjob.

Something simple will do me... I dislike busy watches.

AlphaLima
he wants to be a saturation diver

Fuck that.

If you just want something a la mode, what about a Seiko Orange Monster? A very popular watch with divers, and would give you something simple, yet eye-catching.

mseikof01.jpg

robznet

Not seen the sea touch before - bloody amazing watch! :lol:

SeanusMaximus

Hmm how much Phil?

NCRich

As a dive instructor (over 1500 dives), I wear an Aladdin Pro Nitrox computer with a second Aladdin backup. I have no idea why you would want a dive watch. My life is worth more than that.

AlphaLima
Hmm how much Phil?

If you're happy to use the bay, you could pick one up for about £100 - £150. It depends on the style.

SeanusMaximus
As a dive instructor (over 1500 dives), I wear an Aladdin Pro Nitrox computer with a second Aladdin backup. I have no idea why you would want a dive watch. My life is worth more than that.

Haha - I dont dive mate. I snorkel. My bro dives and he has a comp too, i just want something nice and waterproof for my adventures, but not cluttered and busy.

NCRich

Haha - I dont dive mate. I snorkel. My bro dives and he has a comp too, i just want something nice and waterproof for my adventures, but not cluttered and busy.

No problem, just couldn't figure out why anyone would want a watch anymore diving. I do wear a walmart 100m as a backup. $5.

pamelo

The SEIKO MONSTER WATCH. Orange dial, of course.