Theonewatches

All-round comparison: Blue Yacht-Master 126622-0002 Gen, Clean, VR, GM, CS

Theonewatches

Hello everyone, this is Steve and I'm back!

As the title says, let's get started!

Front view2fc1295e.jpg
a50738ba.jpg

Indoor and outdoor mobile phone pictures
51c27808.jpg
0ec937c1.jpgBy repeated comparison with the object, clean dial colour is closest to GEN! VR, GM seems darker and in poor light VR looks like purple. The CS is too bright blue.

Bezel Side View
670f2361.jpg
1904a515.jpgThe surface of the VR is too grainy, and the other three factories are not bad!

Crystal Side View
59dd43c0.jpg
ab3b0f1b.jpgThe chamfering of GM's glass edge is very good, almost the same as the original! Although Clean has been done, it is too obvious! The effect of VR and CS processing is almost invisible.

Teeth Side View
82ed52be.jpg
d8b0da9d.jpg

There is no problem with the shape of the teeth, but the VR has a horizontal brushed pattern! It's doing it wrong here.

In addition, it can be clearly seen that the CS bezel and the side of the case are too tight, and there is almost no gap. Maybe it is an assembly problem and this has yet to be confirmed!

From the perspective of the second picture, the structure and grinding treatment under the bezel of GM and CS are somewhat different from GEN.

Clean is very close to GEN, followed by VR. However, there is a problem with Clean in the section below the teeth—— there are very clear horizontal lines!

Bezel font View
7549c014.jpg
88b8db6e.jpg
9533b5f3.jpg
a679acfa.jpg
20065c1c.jpg
a1b113a0.jpgClean, GM, and CS all have the edge chamfering of numbers and scale bars, but Clean handles the details and the inner corner of the digital logo better, while VR almost does not do secondary processing.

Triangular View
d6828714.jpg
a974f23e.jpgThe triangle and small bar scale of CS are obviously too small!

For the chamfering of the triangle, VR did not do it, and the other three factories have different control of shape and distance! Combining these two data, I think GM is better! You can also discuss in the comments section.

Markers Side View
8fc25f1f.jpg
32bdf44b.jpg
d0d45c77.jpgClean does the best in the overall shape and the smoothness of the chamfer, CS has also done the corresponding treatment, but the stick is too thick!

Luminous Filled View
fad0f028.jpg
4e8d407e.jpgThe graininess of all the factoriesÂ’ hands is not bad, but the CS factory scale filling is too smooth!

From the picture, we can see that both Clean and CS have a three-dimensional sense of pointers. On the whole, Clean is closer to GEN.

Oil font View
45573a96.jpg
20b1cace.jpg
0088d150.jpg
667f658e.jpg
12eebca7.jpgNeedless to say, CleanÂ’s font shapes and colors are the best. In terms of flatness, color and thickness, Clean has done very well while other three factories have their own defects. You can look at the pictures carefully.

In addition, as mentioned at the beginning, the color of the VR dial is obviously purple.

Hands View
bed4a7cf.jpg
0f2023e0.jpg
8c64f728.jpgClean and GEN have the most similar axis shapes, CS differs greatly in both flatness and shape.

rehaut view
bb6a7848.jpg
a1bc10c1.jpgThe position of the rehaut crown of Clean and VR is aligned, GM and CS are a bit offset.

The engraving of Clean is relatively clear, and the font is closer. The other three factories still have room for improvement in size and font.

Calendar window side view
4d3bf9be.jpgClean and GM's overall cross-sectional shape and edge are better, while the VR window is a little thicker, and the CS roundness is a little worse.

Calendar front view
b5ccc862.jpg
d440b384.jpgThis is an eye-consuming job, I didn't spend the energy to see it, leave it to you! Guys who care about this can compare!

Crown view
3be9c8f7.jpg
827c4377.jpg
43f8d4d2.jpg

Case side view
4da3aa53.jpg
d5d9bb83.jpg

Backcase view
e6a1eab9.jpg
ff9fad17.jpgThis time, Clean finally solved the problem of the bottom cover. In other models of its products, the edge of the bottom cover teeth was a circle of lines, but the bottom cover of the yacht was gone!

Endlink side view
086ffbdb.jpg
6d77a83d.jpgIn many previous Rolex model comparison posts, I said that GEN's endlink situation is not static, and there will be subtle differences, so I think you cannot care too much!

But overall, Clean is installed better in which the connection distance between the inner side and the strap is the best!

Strap detail view
a663d97f.jpg
5841dace.jpg
d8c08ae6.jpg
7b4cd994.jpg
850ca2fd.jpg
868b0bc6.jpg
1787c5bd.jpg

Movement view
e5883f9e.jpg
1330497d.jpgThe VR3235 movement used by Clean, GM, and CS and only VR still use the VR3135 movement. This may be difficult to accept now. Perhaps the subsequent update of the VR factory will upgrade the movement to 3235!

Laser Marker and Luminous View
dc862266.jpg
8a3e74e9.jpg

Data comparison chart
cd2907c3.jpg
f0155385.jpg
7d13455e.jpg

Note: All watches are measured in a clamped state, and there may be errors due to the slight deviation of the position of the caliper. In addition, GEN intercepts the strap, and the factory has a steel strap protective film that has not been torn off.

Well, today's post is here, thank you guys for watching. If there are any mistakes, please correct me. If there is anything else I overlooked, you can put it up, and I will try my best to complete it. Welcome to comment and exchange!

I will continue to bring you more detailed comparisons between replica watches and GENÂ’s. And it is also for you to choose the favorite models conveniently.

Illustration: Some photos deviate from the real object due to the light source. For details, please refer to the content. The size of the comparison picture is relatively large, you can download it and enlarge it for comparison.

There is no perfect replica, only the one you prefer.

Thanks.

Steve.

• Like 1

Bbsee

Nice review - thanks Steve.

GingerApple

Cheers Steve, really great review.

Clean smashed is out the park again. Obviously it's not as good as my old Noob, but not a bad effort......

edwinowl

Amazing detail here. Thanks very much mate. Brilliant that.