alan d

Hublot Classic Fusion Racing Grey

alan d

On a recent visit to my AD, to get my Tag F1 Gulf serviced (i'd do it myself but I love the service cases and its a chance to try on fantasy watches with no pressure) I noticed they'd started doing Hublot.  I've always watched Hublot from afar (im a club DJ at night, who plays mainly RnB/Hiphop), so Hublot was name I was familiar with from Jay Z's "new watch alert, Hublot" line which ive played a million times in Otis.  The AD let me try right up to the Sapphire cased offerings, and I was smitten by the engineering.  I'd been on a superclone odyssey to see if a pelagos, Heuer 01, Blackbird, Pam Carbotech etc were for me.  All were nice, but when it came to a gen, I just couldnt bring myself to buy them.  Getting the chance to try this on however through me a curve ball which I simply wasnt expecting.  Off the shelf movement, so cheaply serviced and reliable, had everything I was after, classic timeless looks, low profile, titanium, and went with nearly everything. I was sold!  Even my GF who was in the AD with me at the time, who I frequent many awards shows with, exclaimed that this was the one, and that I needed one for suits.  

Off I went, struggling in my head with the 7k retail a little, and took myself online, keen to see how badly Nico, our local watch nutter, had damaged their value.  I was stunned.  I was able to bag this one for half the retail. Incredible. I'll take it!

Ive even wore it for Joe Biden's visit to my daytime workplace recently, it's class!

I know theyre marmite, but for me it ticked all the boxes, and stood out in a room full of datejusts that day.

Thanks to everyone here, who rehomed my many reps, and in turn allowed this to become a reality!

3pJJPk.jpg

3pJxoD.jpg

3pJS4s.jpg

3pJ0gY.jpg

3pJV0o.jpg

3pJgeJ.jpg

3pVDtP.jpg

3pVZNW.jpg

3pV31Q.jpg

3pVzHS.jpg

3pVHML.jpg

• Like 2

wimpie007

Congrats! Looks really sharp

• Like 1

Cap'n

That's a really nice looking piece - congrats sir

• Like 1

alan d

Thanks folks!

splke

tidy that pal :thumbsup2:

• Like 1

BadPickle

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Moondustesp

Congratulations 

• Like 1

alan d

cheers folks :)

Goodegg

Nice

OLDBLOKE74

Stunning,  simple and elegant… I like the less blingy Hublots and the croc strap adds a bit of class. 
The online warranty and registration is a good system which works well.