hengutier

Best Sea-Dweller 126600 (43) available these days??

hengutier

Hi,

I know that back in the days Noob was considered by many the best for Sea-Dweller, but unfortunately, it looks that is no longer a possible option.  So I wanted to buy the best possible SD soon, if possible with a 3235 mov., and I am wondering if you could help me with some feedback about the options.  I have some experience with ARF and GMF, but I have seen many manufacturers that I don't know...  and also they have different versions of their own watch, so I will really appreciate some help!!

Thanks in advance!!!!

whitegold79

I have a BK-ARF myself but recently acquired a VSF via TD for a friend.
The TD told me VSF is the best option these days.
Reviews look encouraging too

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

tech

Yes, NOOBs were it...then it was ARF...now, the VSF version is the way to go.  I previously had both the NOOB and ARF...both got sold/traded off.  The VSF SD43 is on my list of wants now and I hope to get one soon.  Having several VSF Subs/PAMs/Omega... I can attest that this factory is churning out high quality reps.

• Like 1

hengutier
17 hours ago, whitegold79 said:

I have a BK-ARF myself but recently acquired a VSF via TD for a friend.
The TD told me VSF is the best option these days.
Reviews look encouraging too

Thanks!  Could you please add some pictures?  and,I am sorry for my ignorance, but who is TD?

Edited by hengutier

whitegold79

My BK-ARF from M2M384000ab85ebd37c6d696b9c0c53bf5a.jpg

• Like 1

hengutier
4 hours ago, whitegold79 said:

Beautiful watch!   Thanks for sharing.     One question, Who is M2M?

FudgyDocker
1 hour ago, hengutier said:

One question, Who is M2M?

For someone who has been a member for 9 years, and claims to have a sales history with an ex-Trusted Dealer, you really are a bit of a thick cunt, aren't you?

hengutier
On 05/05/2023 at 18:11, CupidStunt said:

For someone who has been a member for 9 years, and claims to have a sales history with an ex-Trusted Dealer, you really are a bit of a thick cunt, aren't you?

I am sorry, but, don't get your point.  I don't think this forum is only for people deep into the replica watches business.  I found rwg 9 years ago, and I used it to buy a ARF, then maybe two years ago I bought a SD 43 GMF (which BTW is not accurate at all, and have many flaws).  As you may see in my profile, even when I became member 9 years ago, the profile title me as a newbie. ...   Either way, what's your point with your reply?  Are you here to learn, help other people, or you just don't have anything better to do?

FudgyDocker
2 hours ago, hengutier said:

Are you here to learn, help other people, or you just don't have anything better to do?

In the nine years that you've been a member, you've obviously made no effort to learn anything, contribute anything worthwhile, save a couple of inane comments on an ex-dealer thread. You don't even know simple acronyms used regularly on this forum that appear in the new member articles. So yeah, I feel fully justified in my 'thick cunt' comment. Make a bit of effort yourself, read some reviews, do a bit of legwork and contribute something worthwhile to this forum, and maybe you might get some positive feedback.

BadPickle
1 hour ago, CupidStunt said:

In the nine years that you've been a member, you've obviously made no effort to learn anything, contribute anything worthwhile, save a couple of inane comments on an ex-dealer thread. You don't even know simple acronyms used regularly on this forum that appear in the new member articles. So yeah, I feel fully justified in my 'thick cunt' comment. Make a bit of effort yourself, read some reviews, do a bit of legwork and contribute something worthwhile to this forum, and maybe you might get some positive feedback.

Bit harsh don’t you think?  

FudgyDocker
10 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Bit harsh don’t you think?

I don't think so, Stu. If you look at the crap he's written already (won't take you 3 minutes), and the reprimand from the boss for doing so, you might agree. But it's only my opinion. I'm usually reasonably forgiving, but not in this case.

hengutier

Thank you very much pickledbeetroot

Any help about the topic?! Does anybody have pictures of the VSF to compare?  I'm asking, because I had the opportunity to see the GMF SD 43 and in my opinion is not a perfect thing at all, it had the 3235 mov, but the crown was too thick, the bezel marks were in the gray are instead of the white platinum color, and some other details on the bracelet that made the watch look too heavy.  

What do you guys think?

hengutier
On 05/05/2023 at 12:03, whitegold79 said:

Your ARF looks really nice.   Does anybody have pictures of the VSF to compare?  I'm asking, because I had the opportunity to see the GMF SD 43 and in my opinion is not a perfect thing at all, it had the 3235 mov, but the crown was too thick, the bezel marks were in the gray are instead of the white platinum color, and some other details on the bracelet that made the watch look too heavy.  

What do you guys think?