ThaKorean

Don’t Buy from puretimewatch.io

ThaKorean

I generally have purchased all my watches from BK but he said he was having issues with his suppliers and suggested to order directly from puretime. I am not putting blame on BK just letting you know how I even found out about pure time..

I placed the order on  2/14/2023 and sent an email on 2/27/2023 for and update and got a email saying it will take 5-8 workin days and I will get an update. Then nothing and emailed March 7th, nothing and each week sense then and still nothing.  It’s now may 10th with nothing. So I’m assuming they won’t send anything. So I guess I’ll count this as a loss. 

Can anyone recommend a place I can get a ARF 114060. Please comment below.  

GingerApple

Oh my god, this is absolutely staggering.

And I'm not talking about Puretime.

BadPickle

Yep it’s happened to me more than once, these days I get more enjoyment gaffer taping the 458usd to a house brick and throwing it in the Leeds-Liverpool canal. 

Poor form 

• Like 1

deju

Next post…. Warning do not buy Tescos on brand baked beans.

I mean fuck if only we could curate some sort of list of watch dealers we trust. Ultimately meaning the ones not listed we do not. 

wouldn’t that be a sight. 

• Like 4

onzenuub
2 hours ago, deju said:

Next post…. Warning do not buy Tescos on brand baked beans.

I mean fuck if only we could curate some sort of list of watch dealers we trust. Ultimately meaning the ones not listed we do not. 

wouldn’t that be a sight. 

Is replicafakewatchesverycheap.com on that list? Is it safe?

• Like 1

deju
2 hours ago, onzenuub said:

Is replicafakewatchesverycheap.com on that list? Is it safe?

They have the best sub! 

• Like 2

onzenuub
1 hour ago, deju said:

They have the best sub! 

Thanks, gonna order 10.  You can buy 1 from me cheaper, oké?

GenTLe
9 hours ago, ThaKorean said:

I generally have purchased all my watches from BK but he said he was having issues with his suppliers and suggested to order directly from puretime. I am not putting blame on BK just letting you know how I even found out about pure time..

I placed the order on  2/14/2023 and sent an email on 2/27/2023 for and update and got a email saying it will take 5-8 workin days and I will get an update. Then nothing and emailed March 7th, nothing and each week sense then and still nothing.  It’s now may 10th with nothing. So I’m assuming they won’t send anything. So I guess I’ll count this as a loss. 

Can anyone recommend a place I can get a ARF 114060. Please comment below.  

If I'm not wrong they are trusted dealer over https://forum.replica-watch.info/ better to contact them

FudgyDocker

There are people here that have bought quite successfully from Pure Time, but yes. They are only a TD over the road. Pretty sure that the OP was told that before ordering.

FudgyDocker
39 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Oh my it gets worserer 

Makes you wonder if the same thing happened here, but masked to avoid the shame?

Abe Fromen

damn PT owned him.

danialthegold

It's great to see that this topic is already being addressed here. I joined this platform to raise awareness about puretimewatch!!! I paid $330, and this morning, I received a cheap Chinese knockoff of the Mark XVIII Top Gun watch. The watch came with a shoddy red nylon belt with threads hanging from it. On top of that, I placed my order on May 11th, and it took nearly a month to be delivered. This is a complete scam, and I am beyond angry!!! :lolcina:

tribefan
2 hours ago, danialthegold said:

It's great to see that this topic is already being addressed here. I joined this platform to raise awareness about puretimewatch!!! I paid $330, and this morning, I received a cheap Chinese knockoff of the Mark XVIII Top Gun watch. The watch came with a shoddy red nylon belt with threads hanging from it. On top of that, I placed my order on May 11th, and it took nearly a month to be delivered. This is a complete scam, and I am beyond angry!!! :lolcina:

You didn't order from the authentic replica pure time, guaranteed.

andy66
On 10/06/2023 at 01:13, tribefan said:

You didn't order from the authentic replica pure time, guaranteed.

+1Ive ordered a few from pure time years ago but just lately I was after a cheap snoopy and they had it so I ordered and there wasn't any problems.

Gutted for you but even though they aren't a TD on here,they've been about as long as I can remember,used to be a bit pricey but had UK stock.

Not sure if it will help but send me a few details and I'll ask the person I speak to to look into it??No promises but he/she who answers me is always ok.

fatarms
32 minutes ago, andy66 said:

+1Ive ordered a few from pure time years ago but just lately I was after a cheap snoopy and they had it so I ordered and there wasn't any problems.

Gutted for you but even though they aren't a TD on here,they've been about as long as I can remember,used to be a bit pricey but had UK stock.

Not sure if it will help but send me a few details and I'll ask the person I speak to to look into it??No promises but he/she who answers me is always ok.

Did you by chance read this?  I'm guessing you skipped over it.

On 10/05/2023 at 17:37, pickledbeetroot said:

andy66

Missed that,not much of a reader at the best of times,I can talk shit forever but my attention span is measured in .....till the next thing gets my attention,that's probably why my wife asks,texts and laggy bands me till I get it.....

I'll have a look. Tho.

20 minutes ago, fatarms said:

Did you by chance read this?  I'm guessing you skipped over it.

Ah,read the first title and a few lines..... Jekyll website.....ok