Sign in to follow this  
Takken

Fu**ing eBay c*nt!

Takken

FUCKING C*NT!!!

This dickhead of a seller is actually calling me a liar! I have used day after day for almost a week now to describe the problem...

The answer he comes up with is so fu*king frustrating. I order a watch from this/these guy(s), payed almost 300$

I received a dress-watch worth a maximum 80$...

When the package arrived & I realized it was the wrong watch

I was just thinking: OK shit happens, I'll just return the watch and he'll send me the actual watch when it returns.

But what happens instead, yes let's see, first quote from e-mail dialog:

1) "Can you take a picture and show us what you received. Or write the model # written on the tag."

This I do, I took very good pictures and wrote a good description. I e-mail the pictures and descriptions, now I'm waiting two more days for a reply.

2) "We never got a picture from you, please send it to *******[email protected]"

??? I'm thinking: shit what's this all about. Ok I'll send those one more time. More waiting...

3) "What did the tag on the outside of the box read?"

Now I feel like he's trying to buy some time here...I have already described this and ends up with yet another e-mail with more photos and a new description just to please this C*NT!!!

4) "Hi,That is impossible as we checked and scanned the only model of this watch we had.

We could not have mixed up the watches.

We only had one of these models and never sent anything else to you"

Ohhh yeah...%#*=@!!

Ok guys 300$ is not the world, but that this guy is insinuating that I lie for him is a killer for me.

I feel this will not end good...

If this ends here with he's great respond what would be you're next step in this process?

I'm sorry for acting like this guys but when someone like this calls me a liar I get childish

Balad1

I think you got Takken...

turnipz

I've had a problem like this and perhaps the guy doesnt ship the items himself, in which case theres probably no way your going to convince him. Its not fun dealing with what basically amounts to dropshipping.

Takken

@ turnipz

Yes maybe you are right about that.

But in my head/world I have already provided so much evidence with pictures, dates etc that I would even get O.J. Simpson on death-row...

gtwc
I think you got Takken...

very, very droll !!!

still, I do feel for him.

lying eBay bastards......

Del

Sorry to hear this mate. All you can do is raise a claim with eBay/Paypal and make life difficult for the seller - if your evidence is so strong then eBay should side with you.

Good luck.

robbie888

Sorry to hear this mate. Did you report this to Ebay? Was this item sold under Ebay Protection? Can you withdraw the payment? If all the answers are an NO, then there is nothing left except for keeping the communication with the seller open and try to come to some sort of an solution (let him make an offer to sort this out). The last step is leaving (very) negative feedback, but at that time there are only losers in this game. GLWS

Takken

Thanks for the opinions and the crying shoulder(s)...

@ robbie888:

Did you report this to Ebay? - Not yet

Was this item sold under Ebay Protection? Yes indeed

Can you withdraw the payment? - I honestly don't know - must look at PayPal account

jameo210369

I would open a dispute with Ebay, this normally gets a quick response from the seller. Hopefully then you will get a refund Takken.

Good luck mate, keep us updated.

narikaa

Use the only thing eBay is good at....siding with the buyer

Get on the resolution process asap - you are pissing against the wind trying to negotiate with the seller

amuthon

Hi Takken,

Sorry for your situation.

Why don't you give us the link to the auction/seller?

Could help...

PGL

Sorry to hear that. I would raise a claim to PayPal and eBay A.S.A.P. It seems to me like he is trying to get away with it. Sometimes I feel we have to take videos of the opening of all our packages just like Kenny does, to avoid possible drama...

Good luck and keep us up to date to see what happens.

Takken

@ amuthon: "Why don't you give us the link to the auction/seller?"

I guess I felt it was just overkill to do so, but now I don't.

Here is the seller and the watch I bought and did not receive...

(I'm always buying from sellers with top feedback, guess this time it was not so smart)

eBay watch-auction

offshore
Use the only thing eBay is good at....siding with the buyer

Get on the resolution process asap - you are pissing against the wind trying to negotiate with the seller

+1 million! Abso fuckin' lutely!

Just file a "not as described" claim with ebay. They will then get PP to seize the monies until both parties give them the OK, or they make a determination themselves. And I can assure you that 99.99999% go the way of the buyer!

Won't bore you with a recent incident, suffice to say I had an honest buyer, and HE was shocked at what PP did.

So you understand, you file the claim with ebay, They then hand it to Pay Pal who fight the fight.

O/S

Takken

I have now contacted eBay through the Resolution Center. I'll be updating on how this "ball" turns out after it's ride is over...

Thanks again for advices

amuthon

(I'm always buying from sellers with top feedback, guess this time it was not so smart)

eBay watch-auction

Looks like a normal feedback quote for a powerseller.

Anyway this is a nice tool: ebay feedback

Ebay/Paypal dispute is the way to go, worked twice for me without probs.

nice watch btw

robbie888

eBay watch-auction

looks likes a trusted seller to me. Best to keep calm and contact Ebay. The seller has too much to lose for $300.-

Guanaco

I feel for you, I got scammed on eBay a few months back purchasing some Alligator skin items from Thailand. I was such a moron for not making a claim, first time I ordered items from Thailand and to top it off the seller had excellent feedback at 100% in the past few months selling the same items, 1 month passed, no items, contacted and said he could refund or send another shipment, seemed legit so I asked for 2nd shipping... BIG MISTAKE, this is probably done so you won't file the Paypal claim. The 45 day period went by, 2 months later no package. Fuck that. From now on if items from eBay take more than 35 days and post office says package has not arrived to the country then I'm filing a claim, I learned the hard way. My post office says packages from Thailand take 2-3 months at times... well it's been 4 now, so lol, I doubt it. =/

Oh and no tracking, what the HELL was I thinking? Later on the asshole put his feedback to private and went from 100% to 80% to no longer registered. I hope most people got their money back, fucking scumbags.

File the claim.

severusl

these scammers need to be punished real hard, just hit them where it hurts the most (the pocket)

Aren
I've had a problem like this and perhaps the guy doesnt ship the items himself, in which case theres probably no way your going to convince him. Its not fun dealing with what basically amounts to dropshipping.

Sorry to hear this.

Even if someone else ships for him...

You can delegate authority, but you can't delegate responsibility !

I agree with Offshore and think filing the ebay claim is the way to go.

tyrantblade
FUCKING C*NT!!!

This dickhead of a seller is actually calling me a liar! I have used day after day for almost a week now to describe the problem...

The answer he comes up with is so fu*king frustrating. I order a watch from this/these guy(s), payed almost 300$

I received a dress-watch worth a maximum 80$...

When the package arrived & I realized it was the wrong watch

I was just thinking: OK shit happens, I'll just return the watch and he'll send me the actual watch when it returns.

But what happens instead, yes let's see, first quote from e-mail dialog:

1) "Can you take a picture and show us what you received. Or write the model # written on the tag."

This I do, I took very good pictures and wrote a good description. I e-mail the pictures and descriptions, now I'm waiting two more days for a reply.

2) "We never got a picture from you, please send it to *******[email protected]"

??? I'm thinking: shit what's this all about. Ok I'll send those one more time. More waiting...

3) "What did the tag on the outside of the box read?"

Now I feel like he's trying to buy some time here...I have already described this and ends up with yet another e-mail with more photos and a new description just to please this C*NT!!!

4) "Hi,That is impossible as we checked and scanned the only model of this watch we had.

We could not have mixed up the watches.

We only had one of these models and never sent anything else to you"

Ohhh yeah...%#*=@!!

Ok guys 300$ is not the world, but that this guy is insinuating that I lie for him is a killer for me.

I feel this will not end good...

If this ends here with he's great respond what would be you're next step in this process?

I'm sorry for acting like this guys but when someone like this calls me a liar I get childish

I would simply report to ebay that its not as described, and they would probably give you a full refund, even if you had not returned the watch

kolchak
Lookie at the last months -v'es for this guy:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...rms=negative_30

Put a scathing feedback up too, more incentive to get you sorted out

This is great advice. The few times I had a slippery seller using seriously negative feedback really motivated them. Mention "drop shipper" & educate people about the danger of buying from this dick. May not have to wait for ebay or pp to investigate.

GL

ThinkBachs

Never communicate through their email- always through the pm system on eBay. They want you to do it that way because eBay can't access the information they provide. Start the process again through the eBay pm system and place a dispute with PP now. Make sure you escalate it. The more negative feedback they have on eBay the better for you. You can upload your photos to Photobucket (or similar) and include the links in your correspondences so no need for attachments. This is the best way to handle this.

Edit: I would keep the correspondence as professional as possible, probably leaving out comments like FUCKING C*NT!!! :bcake:

Balad1

After having a problem like this a few years ago I always pay by CC through PayPal (not debit card or bank account). That way you have multiple means of recourse.