Jupitersrise

Hont?

Jupitersrise

I’m new to the rep watch side of things. Over the last few weeks I have been putting in time on RWG and various subs on Reddit such as reptime and a few others to learn as much as I can without inundating the forums with asinine questions so please keep that in mind with the question I am about to ask. I keep seeing negative reviews for a dealer named Hont. Wondering what company he represents so I steer clear. I currently have a couple of reps ordered through Mary and if these transactions finish as smoothly as they’ve been going I doubt I’ll ever go anywhere else. Thanks for any info! 

BadApple

We have a list of TDs on here. We don't support or comment on others. The TDs do not represent companies. Stick to the TDs on here and you will not be disappointed and you will get the protection they bring. 

• Like 2

Philiusmaximus

Never dealt with hont. Heard good things about Mary. I'll use her next time I buy from an AD. Lots of people here swear by her.

There's a guy selling a watch over rwi that he got from hont but it looks like he was supplied with an inferior watch instead of the one he asked for. Poor bloke. Mistakes can happen I suppose.

• Like 1

APjumbo

I have never dealt with Hont 

Hont I think includes shipping so his prices are very competitive.

On the flip side I think he was the first to price Daytonas at $888 when they were hard to find.

Not saying I will never buy from him but I will say that everything from Mary has been great and sometimes you get what you pay for.

If I’m looking for a new piece Mary is at the top of the list of people to contact.

• Like 1