Jimmybeamz

New Member help :)

Jimmybeamz

Hey Everyone happy to be part of from what I hear a great community! I was wondering if anyone can help guide me on who has the best 5711 rose gold pp with decent to fast shipping ? 

BadApple

You've not read New Member Section and the topics therein I take it?? 

deju

What region are you in and we can direct you to a Authorised Dealer, your spend history will need to be over £100k but your going to get the best Patek. 

• Like 1

MoJoRide

It depends what aspects of the watch you care about. Some factories are better in one thing but not so good in another. For instance once may make a good crystal but the the date position is off, great bezel but the engraving on the dial isn’t quite in proportion. 
also, Patek’s are incredibly complicated watches. The most basic models, according to Patek, take 9 months to make while others 2 or more years. Which is why I’ve opted out of getting a rep patek. It just won’t be ‘close enough’ to the real thing. Not that reps can ever be too close/identical. This is not to mention that you’d need to already have a very fancy lifestyle to convince others that you’re wearing an 80k watch (if that’s something you care about). To be clear, I’m not advising you against getting it it all depends on what you care about.