Vlaev

Trusted dealers

Vlaev

Hey, guys! Can we 100% trust the trusted dealers here?
I really want to buy a watch from lawrencewatch, but  I cant ignore the fact, he is not using PayPal, only bank transfers, which is the biggest red flag for me, as i`ve been scammed already...

BadPickle
1 minute ago, Vlaev said:

I really want to buy a watch from lawrencewatch, but  I cant ignore the fact, he is not using PayPal, only bank transfers, which is the biggest red flag for me, as i`ve been scammed already...

Buy with confidence and just do whatever the dealer asks.  They’re vetted and trusted for a reason. 

• Like 2

fatarms
6 minutes ago, Vlaev said:

Good luck finding any trusted dealers that use paypal anymore...  As PBR says, just follow their instructions and you'll be fine.  Remember to be patient, this isn't Amazon.

Devil
13 minutes ago, Vlaev said:

They're trusted for a reason, they don't use paypal as they could get scammed themselves and have done in the past...

Like someone else has said, buy with confidence.

Ash145

Having been scammed myself before finding this forum, I’ve purchased from Robbie. Absolutely spot on….have had contact with Lawrence but as yet  not purchased from him.

Vlaev

Thank you all! <3 ill do it :D

• Like 1

JamesHarris

I appreciate all for the advice, I will keep it in my mind.