bitsbatsbobs

1920s II

bitsbatsbobs

Hi,

This is another vintage Rolex from the 1920s that has recently been serviced and re-cased.

Any ideas of what it could be worth?27018a8970ecad8381b5a587cba86562.jpge468086a4b54190573fed890cfdb00c6.jpg

GC

I would try Chrono24, by creating a sales post for the watch, they will ask for several photos of the watch and any details you can provide… they take the info and photos and evaluate the genuineness of your piece. They will also provide a ballpark estimate of what you should list it for. 

Bon Chance

p.s. looks like a Frankenstein thing a ma bob. I’m doubtful it’s a Rolex 

• Like 1

bitsbatsbobs

Thank you!

CurioLeo

That is not a re-cased vintage Rolex.  

bitsbatsbobs

It was professionally skeletonized and refinished.

OLDBLOKE74

Kill it before it grows 

Michel78

lol

You can get 50$ if you sell it with a good speech

OLDBLOKE74

I owe you an apology sir. I have just seen these fugly things on eBay and people are actually bidding on them.  The  Patek monstrosity is attracting a lot  of bids.
Just demonstrates that I know nothing. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and there is no accounting for taste.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204398526260?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=PXUeNjx2R7W&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=JyKg1FNpSpu&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

• Like 2

bitsbatsbobs
I owe you an apology sir. I have just seen these fugly things on eBay and people are actually bidding on them.  The  Patek monstrosity is attracting a lot  of bids.
Just demonstrates that I know nothing. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and there is no accounting for taste.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204398526260?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=PXUeNjx2R7W&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=JyKg1FNpSpu&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Hence my curiousity.

olympusdaytona8

These are skeletonized pocket watch movements placed in an engraved wrist watch case.

RIP to the original dial