Granater123

can I sell yet?

Granater123

I shot a message to one of the admin.
but I’ll ask here too.

Was it wrong of me to pose the question ?

Was it something I said ? 

Would appreciate any serious replies to this as I don’t understand and didn’t mean any harm. 
Enjoy your evening …. :( / sad man

Philiusmaximus

Because, and I shouldn't have to explain this to another functioning adult, the rules are there for all to read. Yet you ask a question about circumventing the rules. This isn't a marketplace, it's a forum. But with the added benefit of forum users being able to buy and sell between themselves.

All you were interested in was selling a watch. Stick with other outlets for that. 

• Like 2

Granater123

I’ve got nothing more to add really other than I’m sorry that my question came off that way. Wasn’t my intention to disrespect the rules, actually it was the opposite to understand them better as I had seen other members with less posts than what was required posting sales. 
it was asked out of confusion rather than profiteering or what you wanna call it. 

i respect your choice of limit the access to that area for me for the time being. 
can I redeem myself in some way to better my status? 

onzenuub
2 minutes ago, Granater123 said:

I’ve got nothing more to add really other than I’m sorry that my question came off that way. Wasn’t my intention to disrespect the rules, actually it was the opposite to understand them better as I had seen other members with less posts than what was required posting sales. 
it was asked out of confusion rather than profiteering or what you wanna call it. 

i respect your choice of limit the access to that area for me for the time being. 

No.

BadApple
6 minutes ago, Granater123 said:

We get many members signing up on here who then are so lazy they don't read New Members section which explains how everything works on here. They then come on playing the victim when it all goes wrong or they don't abode by the rules which always say PLEASE READ FIRST. 

Them that don't get treated with suspicion by us seasoned members and moderators alike. We look after each other on here and that includes stamping on anyone suspicious or lazy. 

• Like 3

Granater123

Okey.
I think that makes total sense, not here to argue, 100% understand you get tired by lazy and suspicious people.

for me it was just clarifying things in what I thought was a flame free zone. I can see that you want to protect the loyal members. 
Will abide and take my farewells. 

Raddave

REPORTED

• Like 1

BadPickle
44 minutes ago, Raddave said:

REPORTED

:rofl:

• Like 1