Kako99

Rolex Carbon Fiber Daytona Series thoughts?

Kako99

Love this one

im not a rolex guy but this one looks really nice

https://clickpix.org/image/ROLEX-DAYTONA-CARBON-FIBER.Hhye4b

OLDBLOKE74

I like this dial, but I think no that Daytona is a classic and I don’t like to see it messed about with 

perspective.png

• Like 1

GingerApple

I picked up one. The lightness is a bit freaky; makes it feel like a toy. Which is fine for Rep money, but I don't think I'd want to pay Gen money for that feeling! Same with RMs I guess,  probably something you get over.

I kind of like mine. The carbon fibre dial means that in real life, it's constantly changing as the light hits it, going from swirly patterns, to matte grey to different swirly patterns. Quite fun, but far from my favourite Rep.

HhBv12.jpeg
HhB74E.jpeg
HhBuHt.jpeg

deju
32 minutes ago, GingerHuw said:

I picked up one. The lightness is a bit freaky; makes it feel like a toy. Which is fine for Rep money, but I don't think I'd want to pay Gen money for that feeling! Same with RMs I guess,  probably something you get over.

I kind of like mine. The carbon fibre dial means that in real life, it's constantly changing as the light hits it, going from swirly patterns, to matte grey to different swirly patterns. Quite fun, but far from my favourite Rep.

HhBv12.jpeg
HhB74E.jpeg
HhBuHt.jpeg

It's as much a wonder of engineering them using the different materials. Gen RM is hand down the most natural and comfortable watch I've had on my wrist and the different materials look like art I the wrist. 

If I was a multi millionaire I would totally have one. 

GingerApple

Oh I totally love RM - well,  some. Others are shocking. But I still think it would take a bit to get used to though, the obscene lightness.