andy66

My Collection

andy66

It's crazy how my tastes have changed over the years,I didn't like Rolex when I started out but a few took my eye.It was all about Omega P.O chronos..

H2Hmfj.jpeg
H2Hqh4.jpeg
H2HInI.jpeg

• Like 1

Bbsee

Nice little collection there mate - liking the variation in colour and heft.

When I first became hooked on this hobbie I bought many of the watches I previously 'thought' I would love.  After actually trying them out though, I know now which ones I want to buy a second time around and hope to keep....sellers regret and all of that lol.

andy66
52 minutes ago, Bbsee said:

Nice little collection there mate - liking the variation in colour and heft.

When I first became hooked on this hobbie I bought many of the watches I previously 'thought' I would love.  After actually trying them out though, I know now which ones I want to buy a second time around and hope to keep....sellers regret and all of that lol.

You've mirrored my opinion exactly.the one brand I'd hardly taken notice of was Panerai,this is 20 years ago and it's not something I gradually took to,it was WOW at first sight.not every model but luminor,regatta daylight and submersibles.

I got a few cheapies off Robert(Welshman)that I sold then I got my 253 off HONT.,I've tried to get another but never been able to.They seem to be about again though.Ive also got a cheap 260 daylight(quartz).

H2HV64.jpeg

SamiJ

My favorite is the Panerai in the middle. Love the Omega in the first picture too.

Michel78

Colorfull collection, that's nice

NanetteRichardson
On 08/08/2023 at 04:32, andy66 said:

It's crazy how my tastes have changed over the years,I didn't like Rolex when I started out but a few took my eye.It was all about Omega P.O chronos..

Spoiler

Nice, I love your collections. And if you are looking for great ideas for getting started for your assignment on traveling or more then I can share a link with you where you can easily read essay assignments. I am also using that website link to find essay examples because it is all free.

H2Hmfj.jpeg
H2Hqh4.jpeg
H2HInI.jpeg

Nice, I love your collection <3

Edited by NanetteRichardson

andy66

Thank you.

andy66
On 08/08/2023 at 03:30, SamiJ said:

My favorite is the Panerai in the middle. Love the Omega in the first picture too.

I'm keen on that aswell and the lume is off the chart,stays bright for ages.