sixty_seven67

Jtime: pure scam (not really, I just didn't follow advice and use the correct website).

sixty_seven67

Hi all,

Just a warning about JTime. Do not order with this cheater called Lin. He asked me for a PayPal donation (I already had my doubts about this but hey PayPal is a trusted processor). He did not deliver and he does not communicate anymore, neither picks up the phone. 

Foxindebox

I assume the mod you spoke to before posting this is dealing with it for you?

• Like 3

deju

People who just sign up to moan, your opinions hold as much weight as a piss in the wind. 

Going to quote the response you got on Reddit…. 

u/TeaTimeBiscuits3 

First of all - was it the contact details as per the pinned guide?

https://jtime.io/ - his email/phone number are at the bottom of the site.

Secondly, communication may not be some of the TD's strong suits but they absolutely deliver if you have used the correct contact. Watches may take days, weeks or months to come depending on availability but they do come. TD's probably have hundreds of messages a day so give them a bit of patience - that is something I learnt myself through this process.

• Like 5

BadApple

1000000000000000000% you have not used the correct website and have fallen foul of the scam sites.

I can tell because REAL TD's only use Paypal with someone they deal with regularly. 

https://jtime.io/.  is the correct site to use.

Bet you didn't use it so bye bye dosh.

• Like 3

FudgyDocker

I thought Jtime was Li, not Lin, anyway?

• Like 1

deju
1 hour ago, FudgyDocker said:

I thought Jtime was Li, not Lin, anyway?

1:1 Jtime is Lin :rofl:

• Like 1

BadPickle

Gulagthemotherfuckerfromreddit :D 

• Like 1

onzenuub
On 18/08/2023 at 13:52, deju said:

People who just sign up to moan, your opinions hold as much weight as a piss in the wind. 

You don't know noooooooooooooooooooothing about my piss

deju
22 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

You don't know noooooooooooooooooooothing about my piss

He’s a Dutchie that’s all I need to know :lmao:

onzenuub
13 minutes ago, deju said:

He’s a Dutchie that’s all I need to know :lmao:

See, you know nooooooooothing about my piss.

trailboss99
On 18/08/2023 at 21:41, Foxindebox said:

I assume the mod you spoke to before posting this is dealing with it for you?

That won't work, he wasn't a member when he bought it. In fact, he wasn't a member until three minutes before he posted this.
Jtime doesn't have a "Lin", the contact's name a Li. Jtime would NEVER allow a new customer to use PayPal, ever.  I'l bet you didn't deal with the real JTime but a scam imitator. 
This guy didn't get the response he wanted at Reddit so came to annoy us instead. Guess how that will work out for him?

• Like 4

BadApple

:throwingmoney::throwingmoney::throwingmoney::throwingmoney::throwingmoney::throwingmoney::throwingmoney:

Foxindebox
4 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

That won't work, he wasn't a member when he bought it. In fact, he wasn't a member until three minutes before he posted this.
Jtime doesn't have a "Lin", the contact's name a Li. Jtime would NEVER allow a new customer to use PayPal, ever.  I'l bet you didn't deal with the real JTime but a scam imitator. 
This guy didn't get the response he wanted at Reddit so came to annoy us instead. Guess how that will work out for him?

Ah, one of them…

Troy_thewoodsman

Hello, I am new here. Forgive me for asking, but what is a Mod? I ask as I am looking to purchase from Jtime. Thanks in advance.

GingerApple
7 minutes ago, Troy_thewoodsman said:

Hello, I am new here. Forgive me for asking, but what is a Mod? I ask as I am looking to purchase from Jtime. Thanks in advance.

Mod is short for Modernist. Whenever someone posts a picture of a watch on the site, forum Modernists have to reimagine and reinterpret the image in a Modernist painting style and publish their results, such as the painting below. We then hold a roundtable discussion on Modern Art and go off onto tangents about Modernism versus Postmodernism and so on (fyi, Postmodernism always wins obvs).

Hope this helps.

KOaVF5.jpeg

• Like 2

Troy_thewoodsman
3 minutes ago, GingerApple said:

Mod is short for Modernist. Whenever someone posts a picture of a watch on the site, forum Modernists have to reimagine and reinterpret the image in a Modernist painting style and publish their results, such as the painting below. We then hold a roundtable discussion on Modern Art and go off onto tangents about Modernism versus Postmodernism and so on (fyi, Postmodernism always wins obvs).

Hope this helps.

KOaVF5.jpeg

Oh....

BM284
31 minutes ago, GingerApple said:

Hope this helps.

KOaVF5.jpeg

:rofl: 

GingerApple
49 minutes ago, Troy_thewoodsman said:

Oh....

Some people think it's stands for Moderator, as in Forum Moderator - someone who inforces the forum rules and helps run the place (their names are in Blue) - but I think that's farfetched and fanciful.

• Like 1