sauceman

found a Datejust Florentine Replica, is this a scam?

sauceman

Hey Guys. I'm quite new to the process of buying replica watches apart from websites like DHgate and Aliexpress. Ive been searching high and low for a decent priced datejust replica with a Florentine finish or bark finish. I love the antique look of these watches and I was able to find a website that sells a nice looking replica for $300. I am always reluctant to purchase from websites that I've never used before which is why I was wondering if anyone has any experience purchasing from this website. I've attached the link below

https://clickpix.org/image/H5VI9n

Wires

What could go wrong!:coke:

GingerApple

I can confirm everything you say. Particularly the important bits. Hope this helps.

FudgyDocker

If you like flushing money down the toilet, go ahead.

• Like 3

GenTLe
10 hours ago, sauceman said:

Hey Guys. I'm quite new to the process of buying replica watches apart from websites like DHgate and Aliexpress. Ive been searching high and low for a decent priced datejust replica with a Florentine finish or bark finish. I love the antique look of these watches and I was able to find a website that sells a nice looking replica for $300. I am always reluctant to purchase from websites that I've never used before which is why I was wondering if anyone has any experience purchasing from this website. I've attached the link below

https://clickpix.org/image/H5VI9n

Stick to trusted dealers of the forums (this, RWI and the others) or you'll definitively get scammed. That's the picture of a gen and speaks volumes about it...