SliceMaster

Rolex service for you maybe????

SliceMaster

Hi guys I bet there are Rolexfans out there that wants to get there reps in good shape right??

Well I have the solution for you, just do what I did.

I sent 4 Rolexes to Rolexaddict in Paris, a TT Sub, a GMT II Vintage, a GMT II Ceramic and 1 Seadweller.

OK heres what he did for me. he serviced them so now they are much smoother when I screw on the crown to adjust time and date, after that he also waterproofed them so now I can use when swimming or just showering, brilliant I think.

How can I be sure that he really did this??

Well have a look a some of the pics he sent while working on my watches:

waterproof01av3.jpg

waterproof02ym3.jpg

Nice but does it work you (like me) might ask? btw notice the missing pearl on the sea-dweller???

Ahhh now the pearl isn´t missing any longer,an extra job he did for me :lol:

As soon as I got 3 of my watches back they went for a quick dip and here are some pics of that and also when I took them out and they work perfectly !!

badandeklockor001dw4.jpg

badandeklockor004rf4.jpg

badandeklockor003rt7.jpg

Well you only see 3 watches so what happened to my Vintage?

I told RA that I didnt like the doomed crystal thats on that model so then he orded a gen. flat crystal for me and also installed that and then he of course serviced and waterproofed that one aswell. Now this one is one of my true favorites, thx J-J so much!

As you probably have figured out I´m a very happy guy right now and if anyone else want him to do the same for you send him and PM and I´m sure he will help you out

After getting another 2 watches from HOS, a Sub LV and a Explorer II they also took a trip to Paris (without me dammit) and the french tweaker did the same procedure on these ones and right now I´m just waiting for the mailman to turn up so I can collect them.

Edited by SliceMaster

greg_r

Looks like RA did a fantastic job... as usual! :lol:

Luthier

Is it costly?

But job is just great.

Congrats!

SliceMaster
Is it costly?

But job is just great.

Congrats!

Send him a PM and ask I´m sure you wont ;)

SliceMaster

Saturday BUMP

JohnG

What's up with all the pubic hairs?

onzenuub

They are still here John:

Edited by onzenuub

SliceMaster

What a jerk you are :lol::gunbandana:

bme

What a jerk you are :thumbdown::thumbdown:

:Whistle:

oscarmadfish
:thumbdown:

Demsey

Congrats! Nice watches.

Did he mention how many bars of pressure he tested to? Now, you need to find the beach SliceMaster. Or at least a nice warm Fjord.

oscarmadfish

nice

RolexAddict

Hi Dem,

Just a precision:

SliceMaster is happy with his watches. His watches are good to dive. But I have nothing to sell at this moment. Later for sure, I will organise a website for this and nobody here will know who is behind. I don't like to expose my privacy and business on forums.

Pressure ? hum,

I can develop a complete review with math formulas about pressure, and how it works, I can send to anyone here a 108.00 USD waterproofed Beginmariner to attest its good to dive up to 300m. :)

Even my Daytonas goes in water. Not a big stoty, only 20 meters deep right now.

The next step will be the ability to press the pushers under water. Work in progress. Patent pending, this is developped under a international institute.

Nothing else to add. :)

JohnG

What a jerk you are :rofl::lol:

Oh calm down. You are shillling for someone selling services and watches (which is a forum no-no) - and I made a wisecrack. I don't really care if RA wants to sell watches or service here, but I am not going to tip toe around those threads. Deal with it.

:rolleyes:

AllergyDoc

RolexAddict isn't selling services here or on any other board. Not now. Not ever. SliceMaster say RA's posts on RWG1 and asked him to service his watches for him. Money no doubt exchanged hands, but have you ever seen RA advertise for any watch service?

JohnG
RolexAddict isn't selling services here or on any other board. Not now. Not ever. SliceMaster say RA's posts on RWG1 and asked him to service his watches for him. Money no doubt exchanged hands, but have you ever seen RA advertise for any watch service?

He just said he will send anyone a waterproof sub for $108.00. I thought that was an offer to sell. Maybe it wasn't. But I honestly don't care one way or the other.

SliceMaster

He just said he will send anyone a waterproof sub for $108.00. I thought that was an offer to sell. Maybe it wasn't. But I honestly don't care one way or the other.

Probably cause you cant read, a beginmariner costs 108$ so what he said was that he can waterproof any watch even the cheap ones,

maybe that was to hard for you to understand cause that post had more than 3 words in it so it must have been very confusing for you since you and onze seem to stick to smilies or "fuckface" thats about all you can manage you 2

I NEVER said anything in my post about me paying him for doing this work on my watches but again my post probably had to many words in it so next time plz try to read what actually people write in their posts and not what your brain THINKS it says, well have you managed to get this far in my text CONGRATS if not well what else is new??

JohnG

Probably cause you cant read, a beginmariner costs 108$ so what he said was that he can waterproof any watch even the cheap ones,

maybe that was to hard for you to understand cause that post had more than 3 words in it so it must have been very confusing for you since you and onze seem to stick to smilies or "fuckface" thats about all you can manage you 2

I NEVER said anything in my post about me paying him for doing this work on my watches but again my post probably had to many words in it so next time plz try to read what actually people write in their posts and not what your brain THINKS it says, well have you managed to get this far in my text CONGRATS if not well what else is new??

Who exactly are you again?

JohnG

That was a joke by the way - so just RELAX.

Luthier

No, it wasn't.

JohnG

No, it wasn't.

Yes it was. I remember Thrillseeker from the old RWG. Unless you are calling me a liar.

AllergyDoc

I know you don't care, but as Slicemaster said, RA has "waterproofed" several of Josh's $108 Subs and he was offering to send one to someone so they could test it's waterproof-ness. I think his offer was only rhetorical. His English is better than my French (I can't speak French at all) and he writes with a very dry wit, making his point hard to decipher at times.

Demsey
Nothing else to add. :)

Yes you do. The pushers in your avatar are 'asymetrical'. There is a story there mon ami.................

RolexAddict

Demsy, sweet little bird :gunbandana::D (because you fly) stop to drink! :gunbandana: Where did you see assymetrical pusher ?????

Here ? O.K you are right.

gen6263_02.jpg

O.K, :gunbandana: more serious:

You are right. I discover this a few time ago when AD showed me a pic with this curiosity. I said to him I didn't believe this because on AD's pic the assymetry was really exaggerated.

But effectively I asked again in a shop and a french forum and got the answer. Even gen 6263 owners doens't notice this slight -I say: SLIGHT - assymetry

This assymetry is common for ALL chronograph watches, including Rolex vintage Cosmograph pre-Daytona and Daytona 6239, 6241, 6263, powered with Valjoux type 727, 722-1 and 72B its due to the movement pusher levers construction.

Am I right Demsey ? :gunbandana:;)

here the non-photoshoped pic, yes, the reset pusher in a little under the 4.

gen6263_01.jpg

Demsey
Am I right Demsey ? :P :beer:

Certainly, but you could have thrown Zenith "El Primero" in there as a nice window dressing. ;)