proanti

Help with millitary style watch please

proanti

I like watches of all kinds when i see them. i can not afford the high quality brands so got interested in the replica`s.i do not travel from the UK but if friends go abroad i ask them to pick me up a replica of the brands they know i like.some have been good ,some not so.

I would like a DOXA to when doing hobbies and sport BUT  they are not made with doxa on them.

So i would like a military style watch NOT digital. That has a cloth strap BUT i have no idea of the brands around of high quality military style. that can also be bought as a replica unlike the doxa.which i know is not a military style watch.

thanks

GenTLe

What do you mean by military style? 'cause there are aviators, divers, field... All military all different...

For example (in the order exposed):

324712.jpgCA610.png

XXL_5008D-1130-B64A_CMJN.pngRolex-Submariner-MilSub-ref.-5513-1170x1

longines-heritage-l2-819-4-93-2_1.jpg

proanti

Thank you very much for finding them. i should of added that i meant field "footman" style.

The LONGINES has the strap i was sort of looking for but watch to plain,i had no idea longines did that sort of watch.

The IWC is also new to me in that style

Blancpain is another totally new name

the rolex with that strap is also very nice.

i will look at options on reps for thr IWC and that model of Rolex,never thought a Rolex would look that good with a cloth strap

GenTLe
29 minutes ago, proanti said:

Thank you very much for finding them. i should of added that i meant field "footman" style.

The LONGINES has the strap i was sort of looking for but watch to plain,i had no idea longines did that sort of watch.

The IWC is also new to me in that style

Blancpain is another totally new name

the rolex with that strap is also very nice.

i will look at options on reps for thr IWC and that model of Rolex,never thought a Rolex would look that good with a cloth strap

Oh man, you don't know Blancpain? It's the oldest watchmaker in existence and the only one that never ever did a quartz watch... And (realy) 1st one that did a sub watch (which is NOT Rolex as they claim). For the French navy if I'm not wrong. Also Panerai has its route in the special forces of Italian navy during the WWII.

IWC is famous for their pilot watches.

Also: straps are changeable, you can put (once you know the size) any strap you want (unless the watch case have a proprietary system to connect it to the case). For instance give a look to the JohnG straps with WWII military roots here: 

You'd better check out on a TD site what's on there brand by brand :)