• Like 4

Eikos

HtS7K2.jpeg

• Like 7

RussP

50948054541_887af6a1b0_b.jpg

• Like 6

Del

Still this. Very easy to wear and the strap is surprisingly comfortable so isn’t getting changed anytime soon. Lume is decent!

HtgX6K.jpeg

Htgduv.jpeg

• Like 9

RussP

HB38b2.jpeg
HB36Tt.jpeg

• Like 5

brang1

HBHEFE.jpeg

enter The Abyss 

• Like 8

als86

Pondered over this Oris and glad I went for it in the end thanks again @BadApple wears perfect on the wrist and I think I underestimated the build quality of Oris …very impressed ! 

HBi725.jpeg
HBisQb.jpeg
HBiufp.jpeg

• Like 6

RussP

HBI8zv.jpeg
HBIn7K.jpeg

• Like 2

RussP

HBYAnD.jpeg

• Like 1

edwinowl
On 16/10/2023 at 17:16, Del said:

Still this. Very easy to wear and the strap is surprisingly comfortable so isn’t getting changed anytime soon. Lume is decent!

HtgX6K.jpeg

Htgduv.jpeg

Didn’t know you had one of those Del. Got slaughtered for my views on it i think they’re lovely. Where from ? 

• Like 2

Del
9 hours ago, edwinowl said:

Didn’t know you had one of those Del. Got slaughtered for my views on it i think they’re lovely. Where from ? 

Haters are gonna hate! :lol: 

It’s still difficult to get this blue (Atlantic Ocean) version, or the white (Antarctic Ocean), and I tried for a couple of weeks at the Swatch boutique in Glasgow, and a couple of boutiques in London when I was down for a few days last week, all to no avail. Then I got lucky, I called Swatch Glasgow just after they’d had a delivery and had a few Atlantics in stock and by chance my son was nearby after finishing Uni so popped in and got me one. 

Anyway, I’m delighted with it and think it looks great. Will be superb for holidays and daily use. 

Redfire1066

@Del   I had the chance to buy in a Swatch Shop in Bahrain out in the middle east,  boy oh boy it looks great when you handle it . ..  really great . .. .:thumbsup:   but my inner jury was still out over the SISTEM51 Movement used. . .   I remember that it had a shelve life of use of around 2 to 3 years then throw it away . ..  I recently read that Swatch now makes replacement parts or entire movement replacements ....  no doubt others may know more about this dilema . ... :thumbsup2:

• Like 1

edwinowl
2 hours ago, Del said:

Haters are gonna hate! :lol: 

It’s still difficult to get this blue (Atlantic Ocean) version, or the white (Antarctic Ocean), and I tried for a couple of weeks at the Swatch boutique in Glasgow, and a couple of boutiques in London when I was down for a few days last week, all to no avail. Then I got lucky, I called Swatch Glasgow just after they’d had a delivery and had a few Atlantics in stock and by chance my son was nearby after finishing Uni so popped in and got me one. 

Anyway, I’m delighted with it and think it looks great. Will be superb for holidays and daily use. 

Jammy Git. Looks great Del. Wear it well

• Like 1

RussP

50500147591_88f6a03a26_b.jpg

• Like 2

Del
5 hours ago, Redfire1066 said:

@Del   I had the chance to buy in a Swatch Shop in Bahrain out in the middle east,  boy oh boy it looks great when you handle it . ..  really great . .. .:thumbsup:   but my inner jury was still out over the SISTEM51 Movement used. . .   I remember that it had a shelve life of use of around 2 to 3 years then throw it away . ..  I recently read that Swatch now makes replacement parts or entire movement replacements ....  no doubt others may know more about this dilema . ... :thumbsup2:

Yes, the movement is unserviceable so if it breaks after the warranty period then you either pay for a movement change or chuck it in the bin! At £340 though, I’m happy to accept that risk! :lol:  (I recently paid about that amount to service one of my automatic watches!)

• Like 2

RussP

HBwj3k.jpeg

• Like 2

RussP

HBMBpE.jpeg

• Like 2

RussP

HBuhs8.jpeg
HBuAZK.jpeg

• Like 2

RussP