Rafa92100

Problem with NON TD

Rafa92100

TL;DR : BOUGHT FROM A NON TD, HAD ISSUES. REGULAR MEMBERS SHOCKED!

Dear all,

I feel compelled to share my exceptionally disappointing and frustrating experience with Hont Watch and their complete disregard for customer satisfaction. I hope this account serves as a warning for potential buyers and prompts Hont Watch to address and amend their unacceptable service standards.

Three months ago, I invested €500 in a watch from Hont Watch, expecting a product and service worthy of the price. Regrettably, the watch arrived non-functional, and my ensuing interactions with the customer service team have been a continual source of stress and disappointment.

Firstly, the responsibility of returning the defective watch was left to me, causing additional cost and inconvenience. I was initially hopeful of a swift resolution from Hont Watch but was soon disillusioned.

Despite my weekly follow-ups, I consistently faced a lack of responsiveness and assistance from the customer service team. I was repeatedly provided with incorrect information regarding resolution timelines and received no substantial updates or solutions.

Now, three months post-purchase, I am still without the watch I paid €500 for, with the latest communication from customer service simply informing me that it is holiday season, leaving me with no resolutions or compensations for the plethora of inconveniences I have encountered.

The level of unprofessionalism, irresponsibility, and unaccountability demonstrated by Hont Watch is beyond belief. The numerous hours wasted, and the immense stress endured in pursuing a resolution, seem to be in vain, with no conclusion in sight.

I strongly caution potential customers to contemplate alternative options before choosing to transact with Hont Watch. The deficient customer service and the neglect in providing solutions or compensation are intolerable for a company claiming to specialize in premium products.

It is my earnest hope that no other customer experiences the same level of discontent and frustration I have encountered with Hont Watch. A guy with such reputation should maintain superior standards of product quality and customer relations, and my experience has been nothing but contrary to these expectations.

So be careful and always ask for deep quality check as the one performed on my watch did not function.

Simonix

Welcome to the forum….

• Like 4

onzenuub
3 hours ago, Rafa92100 said:

Dear all,

So, you are a member here for 3 hours and the first thing you do is starting a rant. Amnd it's about some dealer who is not even a trusted dealer on this forum. You are just a fucking noob. First strat saying hell to the forum, than start reading, next read some more and when you have found the list of the trusted dealers order the watch you want. Next if something doesn't go well, contact a moderator of this board and they wil help you. Now start reading noob.

BadPickle

Fuck off back to Reddit 

• Like 3

deju
1 minute ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Fuck off back to Reddit 

GL GL GL

GenTLe

LOL, it's always funny when I read people buying counterfeit goods from the other side of the world and whining because the service isn't like Amazon :D:D:D

GingerApple

Someone call a surgeon!

This prick's clearly swallowed an entire roll of 'Word Of The Day Toilet Paper: Extreme Arrogance Edition' and someone needs to extract it from his extremely tight arse.

• Like 1

NCRich

Good lord you are an annoying git aren't you?

Junior88
35 minutes ago, GingerJesus said:

Someone call a surgeon!

This prick's clearly swallowed an entire roll of 'Word Of The Day Toilet Paper: Extreme Arrogance Edition' and someone needs to extract it from his extremely tight arse.

Scrolled through the comments JUST to see what you would have posted. :rofl: 

wisedennis

Always buy from TD or members or canal st Mary

OLDBLOKE74

Must be a bot ….. Humans don’t speak or write like that, at least they have not done for 150years. 

• Like 2

Theduke.williams
On 10/10/2023 at 20:10, pickledbeetroot said:

Fuck off back to Reddit 

Looks like they did! Last visit was the same day they posted this rant.

I am so glad that a member is graded on their post count, not by the number of replies their posts elicit!

Otherwise there'd be huge numbers of idiots at the top of the table!

Saying that, I've seen quite a few members here start off on dodgy footings, only to grow into well respected contributors, and no, I'm not going to name any, I'll leave that up to your own recollections.

deju
49 minutes ago, Theduke.williams said:

Saying that, I've seen quite a few members here start off on dodgy footings, only to grow into well respected contributors, and no, I'm not going to name any, I'll leave that up to your own recollections.

@onzenuub!!! 

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, deju said:

@onzenuub!!! 

Agreed; massive cunt.

deju
9 minutes ago, GingerJesus said:

Agreed; massive cunt.

He won’t be on as much now as he has just won a massive election, power will go to his head so high potential he invades Belgium. 

• Like 1

onzenuub

Whole Belgium is belong to me.

BadPickle
3 hours ago, Theduke.williams said:

Lots have done the opposite too… @onionbag is the prime example, even made it to mod status then one wild moment of craziness and TB gave him the boot :lol: 

Lovntimetlrs

Hey room, I am new to the board, I have been reading all the different post from about 2021 forward. Lots of good information. I am a watch lover, I have owned gens and rep. The kist important difference I have found between the gen and the rep is the size of the whole it puts in my wallet… 

Devil
55 minutes ago, Lovntimetlrs said:

Hey room, I am new to the board, I have been reading all the different post from about 2021 forward. Lots of good information. I am a watch lover, I have owned gens and rep. The kist important difference I have found between the gen and the rep is the size of the whole it puts in my wallet… 

Try posting in the New Members Introductions thread... this isn't really the place for your post mate... 

But welcome