LightGeek

M2M Selling, Query

LightGeek

I hadn't realized, but it's been 3 months since my post about selling off nearly of my reps and couple gens (and many other hobby items) as circumstances have changed. I'm ok to list a few pieces at a time, but I also don't want anyone to miss out on bundling two (or more...!) together in a sale. Way, WAY back, I would hit up Greg to verify a high value sale and probably get them all done at once. What's the best way to go about this, suggestions? I don't necessarily have to list them all at once... but I don't want to post a photo and then seem like I'm side-dealing. Of course, I could just say screw the good thoughts and go ahead and list a few at a time :) 

deju

When selling large collections best practice is to send the list to me as pre sale :rofl:

Its a big task to do a collection, some times it’s best to do batch’s ie split into types of watches diver/dress etc or if brands then Rolex panerai etc. 

You have to also be ready to deal with mash shipping etc 

You only need HVS when a sale goes above the threshold but with a collection best to preempt that and get it at the start. 

Take your time and don't rush 

LightGeek
20 minutes ago, deju said:

When selling large collections best practice is to send the list to me as pre sale :rofl:

Its a big task to do a collection, some times it’s best to do batch’s ie split into types of watches diver/dress etc or if brands then Rolex panerai etc. 

You have to also be ready to deal with mash shipping etc 

You only need HVS when a sale goes above the threshold but with a collection best to preempt that and get it at the start. 

Take your time and don't rush 

I'm happy to send you a list hahaha but that's circumventing the rules. Time is of the essence... funny eh, so I might as well get started. Thanks mate!

Pesman

As something of the resident expert in bulk sell-offs I can tell you how I approach it….

First create a tracking spreadsheet to keep watch, price,purchaser address, tracking. Notify mod if total price is over limit. Be a VIP

Prep up with bubble wrap and standard boxes ( I Use Amazon)

Take tag pic with all watches, then list watches individually with price and pics.

As you accept offers fill in details on spreadsheet and pack up watch and annotate box with name of watch and buyer.

I start to ship after a couple of days as it’s always busy at start.

Use a collection service who bring labels … note tracking on spreadsheet and share with buyer.

Hand over packages….and relax…simples!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pesman

To add ...in UK I use PO tracked 24

£3.99 upto 1kg so much better and cheaper option than RMSD

Always arrives next day and has full tracking

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk