GenTLe

IWC Ingenieur 2023... They're coming :D

GenTLe

Hi folks!

So after I've seen these: https://spechtandsohne.com/collections/architekt and even more these: https://ixdao.watch/products/engineer-series-ix-dao-2023-pt5000-mens-automatic-mechanical-watches-的副本?variant=46505645113639

For reference (second one is the IXDAO): 

architekt_green_front-removebg-preview-g

2_1912f876-521a-4422-8d5a-81d0dbae9418.jDN1KO7JudECQJp5PTJZKGA.png.transform.glo

I contacted Mary asking if the ones with the correct IWC logo are around, and she replied me with:

HQSO4E.jpeg
HQSYgn.jpeg
HQS1o3.jpeg
HQSI12.jpeg
HQS9Ps.jpeg
HQSn0Y.jpeg
HQS85D.jpeg
HQSrtk.jpeg
HQStNo.jpeg
HQSQHJ.jpeg
HQSl1P.jpeg

I don't know (and neither Mary) this new GH Factory, but they look good. They are 40x10.8mm (like the gen) and have Miyota 9015 movement inside, with fake IWC plate (which in any case is not visible due to closed caseback). Priced at 378$

What do you think? By experience I'd probably wait that also another couple of factories will make theirs (typically ZF plus for sure someone else too) and then compare and get what I think looks better (even tho these seems nice to me, and the 9015 is a great movement too, but also it looks like that they have made the bezel too large, or is it just me?)

This is one of the 3 watches that I'm really waiting for, the others being the Longines GMT L3.812.4.63.6 and the Omega 215.30.44.21.04.001...

• Like 3

Pesman

They do look good but agree on wait. I'll be interested in the homages, IXDAO male great quality watches and suspect they will be competitive in price. Shame its not a smidgen bigger though 42mm or even 41mm

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Diluted

I think the GH is getting there but there are a lot of issues with the appearance...

The bezel is too wide and the polished part is the wrong... shape? If you look at the gen and the GH side by side you can see there is much more watch body between the bezel and the bracelet. The facets on the bracelet inner links are also off. Also, I cant really tell if the angle on the integrated lug part is right. The crown guards are the wrong shape as well.

Even with all that, the GH looks pretty decent.

• Like 1

mabi

I’m exited for this but not buying first run from a little know factory for about 400 - I’ll wait it out a bit,

• Like 2

Moondustesp

Ooooh

zulu44gmt

Maybe they will do this one as well4e7e266ec52c7488bb8fcea675e38907.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

GenTLe
3 hours ago, zulu44gmt said:

Maybe they will do this one as well4e7e266ec52c7488bb8fcea675e38907.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't bet on that... It's a 2008 model. If they did it , they did it back then, certainly not now.

porschespeedster

The BB54 also seems eminent via looking at the Ali homages! Love that both of these pieces are getting repped

• Like 1

G_sus
20 minutes ago, porschespeedster said:

The BB54 also seems eminent via looking at the Ali homages! Love that both of these pieces are getting repped

I asked for this a few months back!

Someones listening....

porschespeedster

The homage is called the Cronos L6024.

Can't wait until the rep drops.

Horace Derwent

Cool that GH factory is making this Ingenieur 2023...while i like the watch quite a bit; in GEN form it's astonishingly OVERPRICED.

378 $ seems like a good price, on par witrh other reps....at a first glance i don't see evident faults...

TA8088

The Ingy's have always been one of my favorite watches. Had an old version that was great but couldn't find the parts to really finish it off right (DW and getting AR done). Also hated that mine was on a strap and couldn't find a bracelet. These look promising and I'll have to keep an eye out for what becomes available. 

Rx4Time
8 hours ago, TA8088 said:

The Ingy's have always been one of my favorite watches. Had an old version that was great but couldn't find the parts to really finish it off right (DW and getting AR done). Also hated that mine was on a strap and couldn't find a bracelet. These look promising and I'll have to keep an eye out for what becomes available. 

Disappointing how you choose not to resolve your issues on RWI (brig, scammer) and repgeek (banned).  

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/welcome-to-the-brig-ta8088.10954135/page-3#post-11530230

GenTLe
11 minutes ago, G_sus said:

Yep.

And on the expensive one (V7F with a2892A2 of my pics) now they're fixing the dial (the 4 dots between IWC and Shaffhausen shouldn't be there). For now only the white dial has been fixed.

Also anyone with wrists bigger than 6.5 inches should request more links. I.e. for my 7.6in wrist I should ask for 11+11 link bracelet (the rep, as like as the gen, comes with only 9+9 links).